Friday, September 19, 2014

Cheesy Christian pick up lines

These are probably the best cheesy Christian pick up lines to use on any given occasion, especially if you are just meeting someone or would like to make a fantastic first impression.
  1. Hello! Let's get out of here darling. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
  2. Hi angel! I like the black spot on your forehead darling.
  3. Hello! You look like an angel baby. Welcome to Earth!
  4. Hello! Christ may be the bread of life dear, but you’re the butter.
  5. Hello! How about a hug, dear sister?
  6. Hello! That halo matches your eyes perfectly sweetie.
  7. Hi angel! When I saw you darling, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  8. Hi! The sight of you leaves me apophetic sweetie.
  9. Hi angel! Let me get you something to drink darling, I'm a Eucharistic Minister
  10. Hi! Want to see my Chastity Card darling?
  11. Hi angel! Is your name Grace darling? Because you’re amazing.
  12. Hello! You don't like the culture of death either baby? Wow! We have so much in common!
  13. Hi angel! Sorry sweetie, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  14. Hello! Did you feel what I felt dear when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
  15. Hi! So do you want to like go to mass sometime sweetie?
  16. Hi angel! How many times do I have to walk around you darling to make you fall for me?
  17. Hi! You know baby, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  18. Hi angel! If I had a bead for every time I think of you darling I would have a joyful mystery.
  19. Hello! You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes baby.
  20. Hi angel! What are you Tolkien about darling?
  21. Hi angel! Want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments darling?
  22. Hi angel! My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you sweetie.
  23. Hi angel! Excuse me dear, is this pew taken?
  24. Hello! What's a nice girl like you doing in a confession line like this darling?
  25. Hello! Want to go out for some Body and Blood darling?
  26. Hi! And angel, your form is extraordinary.
  27. Hi angel! I have a vocation to the married life darling...will you help me out?
  28. Hi angel! The word says sweetie "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry", sweetie how about dinner?
  29. Hello! God said it is not good for man to be alone dear. So how about it?
  30. Hello! You’re as lovely as a rose baby, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Teresa the Little Flower
  31. Hello! What's your theological worldview darling?
  32. Hi! I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you darling.
  33. Hi angel! The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday sweetie, want to go?
  34. Hi! I’m no Joseph darling … perhaps you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?
  35. Hello! How about you and me get some fish this Friday darling?
  36. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers darling?
  37. Hi angel! Want to go up to the roof darling... and pray?
  38. Hey, I know when Septuagesima starts dear.
  39. Hello! Not much… Wojtyła doing later sweetie?
  40. Hi angel! Want to join me for Evening Prayer darling?
  41. Hi angel! You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you baby.
  42. Hi angel! I believe you have one of my ribs darling …

No comments:

Post a Comment