Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nerdy biology pick up lines

Use the following nerdy biology pick up lines with the opposite sex as much as possible, they are going to love it! However, you have to make sure that you know what you are doing and most importantly that you do not back down, whenever you say a very daring and audacious pick up line and you start saying afterword sorry and forgive me, then you know that it will not work for you! You have to be confident and master your body language tremendously.
  1. You must be gibberelin sweetie, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  2. Chem students honey do it on the table periodically
  3. Hi does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon honey? because you are the ONe.
  4. You're so hot sweetie, you denature my proteins.
  5. Whenever I am near you sweetie, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away
  6. If you were C6, and I were H12 precious, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
  7. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane baby, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  8. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane precious, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  9. My bond length might be short sweetie, but it can still give you some electron density
  10. I have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum sweetie but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
  11. Right now we’re just two RNA honey, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  12. Didn't you sweetie know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  13. What say we slip between my beta-pleated sheets honey and you get to know my alpha-helix?
  14. Forget hydrogen honey you're my number one element
  15. Do you want to extract some protein sweetie from my column?
  16. You must be a neuron, because you got some action potential
  17. Baby, every time I see you baby, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
  18. I will fondle your vesicles baby while you caress my golgi body.
  19. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you honey.
  20. How about you Palmitoylate my protein sweetie, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  21. Are you a scientist sweetie? Because I Lab you.
  22. Are you a carbon sample honey? Because I want to date you.
  23. You're so hot honey; you must be the cause for global warming.
  24. You must be chlorine honey because you are polarizing my bond!
  25. If I were a Shwann cell sweetie, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential.
  26. You give me more jolt honey than a mitochondria!
  27. I believe you honey and I could prove the Lock and Key model later tonight
  28. Girl whenever I am near you sweetie, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away
  29. You must be a cell sweetie, because my DNA is all in you.
  30. Can I be your enzyme baby? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  31. If I were a neurotransmitter baby, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
  32. If you were Anatomy baby, then I'd be Physiology because they always go together!
  33. We have great chemistry baby, let’s do some biology.
  34. Hey, can I be your enzyme sweetie? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  35. Hello baby... I've been admiring your bacterial signature.
  36. Is it getting hot in here sweetie? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
  37. Hey, are you an alpha carbon baby, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  38. I want to stick to u honey like glue-cose
  39. You know why Men are so much sexier than women baby? Because you can't spell sexy without xy.
  40. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after sweetie.
  41. I also prefer my ribosomes bound tight honey. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
  42. How about me and you baby go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  43. If you were oxygen sweetie, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
  44. I don't need neurons to stimulate your sensory system honey.
  45. I just bought a molecular model kit sweetie, want to play with my stick and balls?
  46. Do you like Science honey? Cause tonight you’re going to sample my DNA
  47. Hey, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
  48. If I were an enzyme sweetie, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
If you know more nerdy biology pick up lines, or you have a favorite one, please post it in the comment area.

No comments:

Post a Comment