Monday, September 22, 2014

Sweet pick up lines to use on guys

Yes, you can use these sweet pick up lines on guys, they are very attractive and witty as well. And please, if you have more, post them in the comment section below.
  1. Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you
  2. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
  3. I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes
  4. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  5. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who
  6. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  7. That shirt looks great on you, you know what would look even better? Me.
  8. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
  9. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  10. If being sexy was a crime you'd be guilty as charged!
  11. Can I at least get a fake phone number?
  12. My lips are skittles, want to taste the rainbow?
  13. Are you from Korea? Because you could be my Seoul mate.
  14. Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  15. There's something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it
  16. I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you.
  17. I bet you $20 you're going to turn me down Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
  18. Be unique and different...say yes
  19. Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long
  20. My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  21. Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment