Thursday, September 18, 2014

Christian pick up lines

These are probably the most important Christian pick up lines you can use, they are very important for starting a conversation and even keeping it alive for a very long time.
  1. God was showing off when he made you angel.
  2. The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday babe, want to go?
  3. Confess here often angel?
  4. You aren't married are you baby, because I'd hate to break the 10th commandment.
  5. What are your plans for tonight baby? Feel like a Bible study?
  6. God has used you angel to teach me what true love really is
  7. Would you touch me baby so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an gorgeous?
  8. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers babe, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
  9. Wow baby, nice mass
  10. Gee angel, that's a lovely scent of incense you're burning there.
  11. Are you baptismal regeneration gorgeous? Because you make me feel like a new man.
  12. Is your name Grace babe? Because you’re amazing.
  13. How about a hug, angel sister?
  14. Is your name Faith babe? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
  15. Let me get you something to drink babe, I'm a Eucharistic Minister
  16. You’re my eucatastrophe baby.
  17. Will you light my candle baby?
  18. I bet I can guess your confirmation name baby.
  19. If I had I a vocation to the priesthood and I met you babe … I’d still go to the seminary.
  20. Sackcloth and ashes really suits you babe.
  21. Sorry babe, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  22. How about you and me get some fish this Friday baby?
  23. Somebody better calls God, because angel he's missing an angel!
  24. Want to join me for Evening Prayer baby?
  25. My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you babe.
  26. I believe you have one of my ribs baby …
  27. I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you baby.
  28. Did you feel what I felt angel when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
  29. Catholics don't shake hands angel; Catholics got to hug!
  30. What's a nice girl like you doing in a confession line like this baby?
  31. We're starting a Parish Directory baby, can I have your name and number?
  32. My Guardian Angel thinks you are cute babe.
  33. Is your name Charity babe? Because if I don’t have you, I’ll be nothing.
  34. May I offer you a light for that votive candle babe?
  35. If I had a bead for every time I think of you babe I would have a joyful mystery.
  36. Yeah baby, I predicted David over Goliath.
  37. You don't like the culture of death either baby? Wow! We have so much in common!
  38. God said it is not good for man to be alone angel. So how about it?
  39. You know baby, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  40. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you baby.
  41. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours baby.
  42. Want to go up to the roof baby... and pray?
  43. You want to do something baby? Sure, let's go pray
  44. You’re a Galatians 5 fruit salad baby.
  45. You look like an gorgeous baby. Welcome to Earth!
  46. I sometimes write for Called to Communion babe. Coffee?
  47. The sight of you leaves me apophetic babe.
  48. Let's get out of here babe. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
  49. Christ may be the bread of life angel, but you’re the butter.
  50. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this baby?
  51. Are you a penitential season gorgeous? Because I’d give up anything for you.
  52. I think I’m called to marriage babe, can I call you sometime?
  53. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers baby?
  54. Want to go out for some Body and Blood baby?
  55. So do you want to like go to mass sometime babe?
  56. My Sacred Heart scapular started beating faster when I saw you babe.
  57. Are you Saint Anthony gorgeous because you found my heart?
  58. I love you like Abelard loved Heloise babe … but without the fornication, lying, public disgrace or castration.
  59. It’s Palm Sunday babe, may I hold your palm?
  60. You know Jesus baby!? Me too!!!
  61. When I read Philippians 4:8 baby, I think about you.
  62. Is it a sin that you stole my heart babe?
  63. The word says babe "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry", babe how about dinner?
  64. Want to go to adoration together baby? My parish or yours?
  65. What's your theological worldview baby?
  66. What do you think Paul meant when he said baby, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."? ( Cor. 16:20b)
  67. What are you Tolkien about baby?
  68. I think I just met the 13th gift of the Holy Spirit babe.
  69. Want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments baby?
  70. I have a vocation to the married life baby...will you help me out?
  71. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes baby.
  72. Want to see my Chastity Card baby?
  73. Want to join me on the threshing floor baby?
  74. Will you be the Alice baby to my Dietrich?
  75. You like Jesus baby? I like Jesus! We could go like Jesus together...
  76. Are you the sacrament of Confirmation angel? Because you complete me.
  77. Not much… Wojtyła doing later babe?
  78. Nice bracelet babe. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  79. You’ll always be the second woman in my life baby. Our Lady is first.
  80. That halo matches your eyes perfectly babe.
  81. The Crystalina to my Jason babe?
  82. You must be my gorgeous baby because you're the Answers to all my prayers.
  83. Hey, I know when Septuagesima starts angel.
  84. Excuse me angel, is this pew taken?
  85. Nice bible babe.
  86. Wow baby, God must have been having a good day when He created you.
  87. When I saw you baby, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  88. I always wanted a Josephite marriage baby … until I met you.
  89. I'm a virgin and only you can save me babe.
  90. Where are the wings baby? You are an gorgeous right?
  91. I lost my missile baby, can I borrow yours?
  92. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven angel?
  93. You know baby, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  94. I like the black spot on your forehead baby.
  95. I’m doing my Marian consecration this year babe. Next year, I’d like to be Marian you.
  96. God told me to come talk to you angel.
  97. The Gianna to my Pietro babe?
  98. You’re as lovely as a rose baby, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Teresa the Little Flower
  99. And gorgeous, your form is extraordinary.
  100. They say when two are gathered in his name in prayer babe, Jesus is there, want to see if Jesus will pay us a visit?
  101. Hmm, you smell as good as St Padre Pio’s stigmata angel.
  102. If loving you is a heresy babe, then let me be anathema.
  103. Hey, I heard about this great birthday party angel, you want to go?
  104. What time do you have to be back in heaven baby?
  105. Excuse me angel, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. (For girls)
  106. You baby, me, candles, wine, and a little Lamb of God?
  107. Hey, want to take the church van for a spin angel?
  108. I’m no Joseph babe … perhaps you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?
  109. How many times do I have to walk around you baby to make you fall for me?
  110. Do you need help carrying your bible angel? It looks heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment