Saturday, September 20, 2014

The worst pick up lines for girls

In a previous post, I've already dealt with the subject of the worst pickup lines for women, and trust me, there is a huge difference between those ones and the ones I'm going to talk about today. You must understand that the pickup lines I'm going to show you today are especially for girls, they do not concern women, they do not apply to them, and they are definitely the worst a girl can use!
  1. Hey baby, want to play fireman? We can stop, drop, and roll.
  2. Are you a fan of non sequitur jokes, or do you want to go back to my place?
  3. Excuse me; did you just ring my doorbell? Cause you can definitely come inside.
  4. I lost my teddy bear... can I sleep with you?
  5. Don't stick out your tongue unless you intend to use it.
  6. Have you got any room for an extra tongue in your mouth?
  7. Are you the key master?
  8. "Are my undies showing?" No. "Would you like them to?"
  9. My body has 206 bones in it, want to give me another?
  10. You have a nice smile. Can I sit on it?
  11. Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
  12. I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I can sure as hell make your bed rock.
  13. Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?
  14. Are you a fireman? Because that big hose of yours is getting me wet.
  15. Nice package, you need me to sign for that?
  16. I lost my rubber ducky. Would you bathe with me instead?
These are definitely the worst pickup lines for girls in my opinion, if you know more, please, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment