Sunday, September 28, 2014

The best pick up lines to get a girl’s number

Use the following pick up lines to get a girls phone number very easily, and as with most pick up lines, you need to have strong self-confidence and healthy body language, they are extremely important to give the perfect first impression about you, nevertheless, these pick up lines are fantastic to get her number quickly.
  1. I'm no mathematician sweetheart, but I'm pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
  2. There's something in your eye baby … ohh wait that’s just a sparkle… I came over here to ask for your number.
  3. Do you have the time baby. . . . to write my number down?
  4. I've seem to have lost my number baby, can I have yours?
  5. What is your number again darling? I lost it...
  6. I was so enchanted by your beauty sweetheart that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  7. Do you have the time sweetie? She tells you the time! No, the time to write down my number?
  8. I don’t normally date models babe but here's my number.
  9. Hey. You got a jersey sweetie? A jersey? Why? Because I need your name and number.
  10. I was reading the book of numbers babe and realized I didn’t have yours.
  11. Something is wrong with my cell phone sweetie...it’s just that your numbers not in it.
  12. I want to tell you you’re fortune sweetheart. Take her hand and write your number on it. There’s your fortune.
  13. I can tell your future baby, it is you giving me your number.
  14. Can I have your number sweetheart because you’re a very good looking girl?
  15. Hey darling, my friends say I can’t get your number so can you help me prove them wrong and give me your number your number?
  16. Sorry I dropped my number babe can you bend over and pick it up?
  17. Say to a girl: Hey, do you think you could ask this person I know to give me her number babe? If she asks who, say: All right, well, keep quiet, because she's standing right next to me.
  18. Can I at least get a fake phone number sweetie?
  19. I was blinded by your beauty baby, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes
  20. They say dating is a numbers game sweetheart... Can I have YOUR number?
And if you know other pick up lines to get girls phone numbers, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment