Thursday, September 25, 2014

Supernatural pick up lines

If you are found of the TV show Supernatural, then, these pick up lines are the right romantic tools to use. For more Supernatural pick up lines, make sure you check out these pages: http://minky-for-short.tumblr.com/post/25090219843/supernatural-pickup-lines and http://musicnrd.tumblr.com/post/7795916616/pick-up-lines-for-supernatural-fans
  1. Were you born that beautiful? Or did you make a deal with a crossroad demon?
  2. Your bumper is as tight as the impala’s.
  3. Hey, have you seen castiel up in heaven?
  4. I must be in a Djin dream because you’re just too perfect for me.
  5. Your eyes are haunting me, but I won’t look for iron or salt, for they are the most beautiful ghosts I will ever see.
  6. Baby you’re hotter than a ceiling fire.
  7. I’d go for a ride in you over the impala any day.
  8. Are you the Impala? Because I want to ride you all night long.
  9. My love for you is like Sam’s hair: it just keeps growing and growing.
  10. Are you made of demon blood? Because baby I’m addicted to you.
  11. Why don’t you be the babysitter and I’ll be the pizzaman?
  12. Are you the Croatoan virus? Because baby I’m going crazy for you.
  13. Is Gabriel tricking me? Because you seem far too perfect to be real.
  14. Is that the colt in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?
  15. Are you my vessel? Because I want to get inside you.
  16. I wish I were Castiel so I could get all up in your personal space.
  17. I’ll be the salt, baby, you be the gasoline, and we’ll set these bones alight.
  18. If you were a liquor store, I would drink you.
  19. I want to spend every Tuesday with you. We should go to the mystery spot for our first date.
  20. Are you a relative of Castiel? Because you look like an angel to me.
  21. Damn girl I must be a demon because I want to be inside you.
  22. Baby I’m burning (on the ceiling) for you.
  23. Want to come help me unload my salt gun?
  24. Don’t worry; I’ll make sure dragons won’t come after you.
  25. Is that a Colt in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
  26. You’re hotter than a ceiling fire.
And please, if you know more Supernatural pick up lines, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment