Friday, September 19, 2014

Spanish pick up lines

Are you interesting? Are you funny? If not, then you need to start using these Spanish pick up lines with the ladies whenever you have the opportunity, and also guys, as they can work for both guys and girls. By the way, these Spanish pick up lines are not mine, I've collected them from the internet and I really hope that if you know some more, you would share them in the comment section below.
  1. Coge por la sombra, bombón. English translation: You better go into the shade, praline (candy)!
  2. ¿Estás perdido? Porque el cielo es muy lejos de aquí. English translation: Are you lost? Because heaven is very far from here.
  3. ¡Guapa! Apuesto a que te llamas Google, porque tienes todo lo que busco. English translation: Hey pretty! I bet your name is Google, because you have everything I am looking for.
  4. ¡Me pierdo en tus ojos, morena! English translation: I get lost in your eyes, brunette!
  5. Qué Dios te guarde y me dé la llave! English translation: May God lock you up and give me the key!
  6. NUNCAS digas NUNCA tampoco digas SIEMPRE pero dime que me quieres como NUNCA y para SIEMPRE. English translation: Never say never neither say always, but tell me that you love me like never before and for always.
  7. ¿Qué hace una estrella volando tan bajo? English translation: What is a star doing so low?
  8. ¡Guapa! ¡Por ti mato a un elefante a chancletazos! English translation: Pretty! For you I kill an elephant throwing my flip-flops at it!
  9. Si todos los Angeles son como tu, me moria ahora mismo. English translation: If all the angels are like you, I'll die right now.
  10. ¿Sabes que es lo más bonito de mis ojos? El reflejo de los tuyos. English translation: Do you know what the most beautiful thing about my eyes is? Your reflection.
  11. Las estrellas estan enojadas con Dios, porque no las hicieron tan hermosas como te hicieron a vos. English translation: The stars are mad at God, because they weren't made as beautiful as you. / The stars are angry with God, because he didn’t make them as beautiful as you.
  12. Espero que te guste la fruta, bonita, porque yo soy tu media naranja! English translation: I hope you like fruits, pretty girl, for I am your better half!
  13. ¡Lo tuyo es un dos por uno, además de guapa eres simpática! English translation: You are two in one: You are not only very pretty but also nice!
  14. Si tu cuerpo fuera cárcel y tus labios cadena, qué bonito lugar para pasar mi condena. English translation: If your body was a prison and your lips a chain, what a nice place it would be to serve my verdict!
  15. ¿De qué juguetería te escapaste?, ¡muñeco! English translation: From which toy store did you escape from, doll?
  16. Si la belleza matara, tú no tendrias perdón de dios. English translation: If beauty would kill, you'd never have forgiveness from God.
  17. Veneno que me dieras, veneno tomaba yo. English translation: If you gave me poison, I will take it.
  18. Fíjate como es la ciencia que ahora hasta hacen bombones que andan. English translation: See how far science has come, now they can make pralines (candy) walk!
  19. Si tu cuerpo fuera carcel y tus brazos cadenas, que bonito lugar para cumplir condena. English translation: If your body were prison and your arms chains, what a wonderful place to serve my sentence.
  20. En esta lluvia yo mojada y tu con tremendo paraguas! English translation: In this rain I'm soaked and you HAVE a huge umbrella!
  21. Hola, soy el hombre de tus sueños. Alguien ha dicho que estaba buscando para mí. English translation: Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Somebody said you were looking for me.
  22. ¡Vaya! Mi madre nunca me dijo que las flores andaban! English translation: My God! My mother didn’t tell me that flowers could walk!
  23. Si mi boca fuera un refresco, ¿te animarías a más? English translation: If my mouth was a soft drink, would you drink some more?

No comments:

Post a Comment