Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Corniest pick up lines to say to girls

These corny pick up lines from guys to say to girls are very effective at creating a buzz about you! They will not know what hit them! Yes! I guarantee you that the following are the best corny pick up lines:
  • Let's commit the perfect crime darling: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  • You're so hot you must've started global warming darling.
  • Hello are you married babe? (Yes) Well I didn't hear you say happily?
  • Can I have your picture darling so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  • Is your name Wi-Fi love? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  • I'm sorry, I don't think we've met babe. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  • I've had quite a bit to drink love, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
  • If you weren’t here love I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  • Excuse me, if I go straight this way darling, will I be able to reach your heart?
  • If I were a stop light babe, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  • What’s a nice girl darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  • Girl, are you a cop love? Because you're America's Finest
  • You smell like trash love, may I take you out?
  • Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth darling, I would still fall for you!
  • If this bar is a meat market darling, you must be the prime rib!
  • If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's darling, you would be a McGorgeous.
  • Me without you is like a nerd without braces darling, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
These corny pick up lines for guys will definitely help you.
  • Did you just come out of the oven darling? Because you're hot.
  • If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery babe...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
  • It's a good thing that I have my library card darling. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  • Are you a light switch darling? 'Cause you turn me on!
  • If you were a chicken darling, you'd be impeccable.
  • Did it hurt when you fell darling? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
  • Can I borrow your cell phone darling? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  • Are you Google love? Because I've just found what I’ve been searching for.
  • Let's have breakfast together tomorrow darling; shall I call you or nudge you?
  • You're ugly darling, but you intrigue me...
  • If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you darling, I'd have five cents.
  • My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love babe.
  • Your hand looks heavy darling. Let me hold it for you.
  • I may not be the best-looking guy in here darling, but I'm the only one talking to you.
  • Is stalking still cute darling?
  • Was your father an alien babe? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  • If you were a booger darling I would pick you first.
  • If I told you that you had a beautiful body darling, would you hold it against me?
  • You should be someone's wife babe.
  • I would die a million deaths love if it meant I could be with you!
  • Do I know you love? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  • They say milk does a body good darling, but you're living proof!
  • My love for you is like a fart darling. Everything about it is powered by my heart.
  • I will stop loving you babe when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  • You are so sweet darling you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  • Was your father an alien darling? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  • Is your last name Gillette love? Because you are the best a man can get.
  • I'm going outside to make out darling... care to join me?
  • This time babe next year let’s be laughing together.
  • Hi, I am your slave love, take me home and mistreat me.
  • You're like a candy bar darling: half sweet and half nuts.
  • What’s your favorite silverware darling? Because I like to spoon!
  • Are you going to kiss me love or do I have to lie about that part?
  • You know, you're not that bad looking darling -- for a fat-ass.
  • I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there darling. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  • You're hotter than donut grease darling.
  • I wish I was cross-eyed babe, so I could see you twice.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed these really corny pick up lines and if you know more, please post them in the comment section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment