Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Top ten pick up lines for girls

The following are the top ten pickup lines for girls, if you have other ones, please add them in the comment section below.
  1. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because i scraped my knee falling for you
  2. Your dad must be a baker because you have a nice set of buns.
  3. Did u just come out of the oven, because u r hot!
  4. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  5. Hi I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart
  6. Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
  7. If I had a nickel every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, then I'd have five cents.
  8. Can you touch me so I can tell my friend's I’ve been touched by an angel?
  9. Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
  10. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
  11. Baby, somebody better call God, because he's missing an angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment