Monday, September 29, 2014

The best pick up lines to get girls

In this post, I'm going to show you the best pick up lines to get girls, you just need to have the right self-confidence and body language in order to succeed. You may ask yourself why are these pick up lines to get girls the best? They are so because once you say them, girls are going to know deep down that you are confident, self-assured, and most importantly, truly attractive. In addition, they are also extremely funny and thought-provoking which is always a plus when it comes to attracting girls.
  1. I don't know what you think of me darling, but I hope it's X-rated.
  2. Love is like a rug darling...walk all over me...lie on me...but no animals allowed.
  3. Be different, say yes.
  4. Can I be your slave for tonight darling?
  5. I had a dream about you last night sweetie. Would you like to make it a reality?
  6. Excuse me precious, so when do you think we'll go metric?
  7. Excuse me, my parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
  8. I'm sorry for staring sweetie, but you look like someone I used to know.
  9. There must be something wrong with my eyes darling, I can't take them off you.
  10. Excuse me precious, do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes"> Take me home with you.
  11. Are you actually beautiful precious or do you remind me of myself?
  12. Are those your real eyes sweetheart?
  13. Excuse me, take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, let’s talk"
  14. Excuse me sweetie, I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  15. Weren't we married in a past life sweetie?
  16. Your smile is like sunshine darling.
  17. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met honey...today.
  18. Here's your chance to get to know me baby.
  19. Excuse me sweetie, I'm employed.
  20. I'm in advertising darling. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  21. Hi. I suffer from amnesia sweetheart. Do I come here often?
  22. What's your sign precious?
  23. You're very easy on the eyes darling.
  24. Excuse me, I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  25. Don't you know me from somewhere darling?
  26. Hey, I need your help honey! My mother says if I don't get a date this weekend, she's putting me up for adoption.
  27. Excuse me sweetie, say, did we go to different schools together?
  28. Let's go lie down darling and talk about it.
  29. Excuse me but I'm doing a report on stamina precious. Would you be interested in finding the true meaning of marathon?
  30. Excuse me, do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow-job? [No!"> Do you want to do lunch?
  31. I thought women like you honey traveled in packs.
  32. Excuse me, I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  33. I just moved into the building and I was wondering precious if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  34. Mind if I stare at you up close honey instead of from across the room?
  35. Excuse me, I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it's time to see if I'm right.
  36. Excuse me, you smell delicious.
  37. What lovely eyes you have darling, are they yours or did you buy them?
  38. I won a great prize for my pick-up line sweetie. Would you like to hear it? "Hi!"
  39. Excuse me, there's an aura about you that's hidden, and I want to bring that aura out.
  40. Picture this darling, you, me, bubble baths, and hot fudge sundaes.
  41. If he doesn't show darling, I'll be right over here.
  42. Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room baby?
  43. Do you believe in love at first sight baby, or should I walk by again?
  44. Just where do those legs end baby?
  45. Bring on the gin baby, we've just found the tonic.
  46. The only thing that matters is that we're together precious.
  47. So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning sweetie?
  48. Excuse me, can I end a sentence with a proposition?
  49. There is more than what meets the eyes baby.
  50. The word of the day is "legs sweetheart." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  51. We voted you "The most Beautiful Girl Here" precious and the grand prize is me.
  52. Excuse me, do you have any Irish in you? (if no ) Would you like some? (if yes ) Want some more?
  53. I'm sorry, were you talking to me sweetheart? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  54. You are the reason men fall in love sweetheart.
  55. Excuse me, always good for you to see me again.
  56. I've been trying to meet a person like you for hours darling.
  57. Whatever you do baby, don't ever cut your hair!
  58. Fine darling! And you?
  59. Excuse me precious, may I have the honor and privilege of sitting next to you?
  60. I would say I like you honey, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
  61. Excuse me sweetie, but did you happen to find my Congressional Medal of Honor?
  62. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down baby; go ahead say no.
  63. Do you know the essential difference darling between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  64. Excuse me for not getting up baby. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  65. So there you are darling! I've been looking all over for you.
  66. You should be someone's wife darling.
  67. Excuse me, I'm choking, I need mouth to mouth.
  68. I miss my teddy bear darling. Would you sleep with me?
  69. Is there an airport nearby honey or is that just my heart taking off?
  70. This is your lucky day baby, because I just happen to be single.
  71. I'm sensing the intense feelings you have for me baby...is it my cologne?
  72. My drink is getting lonely precious, would you like to join me?
  73. Are you free tonight baby or will it cost me?
  74. Do you have room in your life for a new friend honey?
  75. Shall we talk darling or continue flirting from a distance?
  76. Your daddy must be a thief honey, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  77. I'm filthy rich and have weeks to live sweetie.
  78. Would you come back precious to my place and pet my dog?
  79. Do you believe in the hereafter honey? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
  80. I have had a really bad day baby and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  81. Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies sweetie.
  82. The girl I'm with precious, oh, she's my sister.
  83. Excuse me sweetie, weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  84. I had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile darling, so could you please smile for me?
  85. Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation darling?
  86. I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince honey.
  87. Excuse me sweetie, there must be something wrong with my eyes I can't take them off of you.
  88. You're so sweet sweetheart you’re going to put sugar out of business.
  89. You're the one I've been saving this seat for baby.
  90. Excuse me, do you have the time? [Gives the time"> No, the time to write down my number?
  91. Excuse me sweetie, what does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
  92. Excuse me sweetheart, did you just touch my ass? No. Damn!
  93. Excuse me, what did you say? Oh, I thought you were talking to me?
  94. God must have been in a very good mood the day we met sweetheart.
  95. Gosh baby, you're pretty.
  96. What can I do to make you mine sweetheart?
  97. Actually, I tend to make normal conversation baby rather than try to dazzle someone with a Kamikaze one-liner.
  98. Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
  99. Sweetie, you haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  100. Excuse me, when's our wedding?
  101. I'm lost baby. Which way to your house?
  102. I'm just a caraway seed in the bakery of life honey.
  103. I'm new in town darling. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
  104. Excuse me darling; I think it's time we met.
  105. Where we supposed to meet for dinner honey?
  106. Excuse me sweetie, I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  107. Funny, you don't look like a democrat honey.
  108. The best of me is behind me baby.
  109. Excuse me precious, shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?

No comments:

Post a Comment