Monday, September 22, 2014

Cute and funny pick up lines

Are you interested in a huge list of cute and funny pick up lines to use? Then, you have knocked on the right door, I will give you the perfect funny and cute pick up lines to use, not only that, I will also help you in becoming the most attractive person around by showing you some other amazing articles to read on how to attract the opposite sex easily. Just look in the advice section of this website, I’ve written some fantastic content, especially for beginners.
  1. This time darling next year let’s be laughing together.
  2. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth darling, I would still fall for you!
  3. I would die a million deaths love if it meant I could be with you!
  4. Girl, are you a cop love? Because you're America's Finest
  5. Let's have breakfast together tomorrow darling; shall I call you or nudge you?
  6. Are you going to kiss me love or do I have to lie about that part?
  7. Did you just come out of the oven darling? Because you're hot.
  8. If you weren’t here love I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  9. They say milk does a body good darling, but you're living proof!
  10. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there darling. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  11. Is your last name Gillette love? Because you are the best a man can get.
  12. You're hotter than donut grease darling.
  13. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you darling, I'd have five cents.
  14. You smell like trash love, may I take you out?
  15. You're like a candy bar darling: half sweet and half nuts.
  16. Is stalking still cute darling?
  17. If this bar is a meat market darling, you must be the prime rib!
  18. If you were a booger darling I would pick you first.
  19. You know, you're not that bad looking darling -- for a fat-ass.
  20. Was your father an alien darling? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  21. My love for you is like a fart darling. Everything about it is powered by my heart.
  22. I will stop loving you darling when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  23. I'm going outside to make out darling... care to join me?
  24. What’s your favorite silverware darling? Because I like to spoon!
  25. Did it hurt when you fell darling? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
  26. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's darling, you would be a McGorgeous.
  27. Can I have your picture darling so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  28. Do I know you love? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  29. If I told you that you had a beautiful body darling, would you hold it against me?
  30. You should be someone's wife darling.
  31. Are you a light switch darling? 'Cause you turn me on!
  32. You're so hot you must've started global warming darling.
  33. You're ugly darling, but you intrigue me...
  34. Can I borrow your cell phone darling? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  35. Was your father an alien darling? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  36. Your hand looks heavy darling. Let me hold it for you.
  37. Is your name Wi-Fi love? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  38. I may not be the best-looking guy in here darling, but I'm the only one talking to you.
  39. Hello are you married darling? (Yes) Well I didn't hear you say happily?
  40. Hi, I am your slave love, take me home and mistreat me.
  41. It's a good thing that I have my library card darling. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  42. If you were a chicken darling, you'd be impeccable.
  43. I wish I was cross-eyed darling, so I could see you twice.
If you know more cute and funny pick up lines, please share them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment