Saturday, September 27, 2014

Funny Valentine’s Day pick up lines

Using these funny Valentine's Day pick up lines is definitely a winning strategy to make you a very attractive person, you just need a little self-confidence and a small sense of humor.
  1. I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day sweetheart, but if you want something sweet, I'm right here.
  2. Girl you’re like what really happened at Roswell in 1947 honey. I wish I knew more about you.
  3. Sweetheart! Is your name Algernon? Because I want to bring you flowers.
  4. Sweetheart! I bought you 12 roses for Valentine's Day - 11 real and 1 fake. I will love you until all of them die and wilt away.
  5. My power got shut off baby can I sleep on your floor for a couple weeks?
  6. Four hundred years ago you would have caused a speculative bubble in the Netherlands sweetheart, because you’re prettier than any tulip.
  7. You must be a light bulb honey, because you light up my life.
  8. I’m not photography major darling, but I can sure picture you and me together.
  9. Sweetheart! I just want to gaze into your eyes and shout haha honey, I win! When you blink first.
  10. This Valentine's Day darling, let’s make like fabric softener and Snuggle.
  11. Are you the conflict in Syria baby? Because I can’t stop thinking about you. And I want to get Obama involved.
  12. Life without you is like a broken pencil darling. Pointless.
  13. You know what’s on the Valentine’s Day menu honey? Me-n-u.
  14. Babe! You look so familiar sweetheart … Did we have a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
  15. Babe! Let’s make like my Paladin in Dungeons and Dragons and roll the dice sweetheart.
  16. Want to split a $5 foot long darling?
  17. I don’t know what’s prettiest darling: the water, the sky or your eyes.
  18. Once you go cupid baby, the rest are just stupid!
  19. Sweetheart! I’ll bet you've never been with somebody who had an HBOGo account.
  20. When I look at you honey, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine's Day movie.
  21. Cupid called honey. He says that he needs my heart back.
  22. Babe! You break my heart into 15 unique sweetheart, chewable pieces... just like a Whitman's Sampler.
  23. Will you be my heart darling? I’m an octopus so I hope it’s cool if I have two other hearts.
  24. Are you that model airplane I tried to build when I was ten darling? Because I want you stuck to my lips.
  25. Can I have a kiss on the cheek honey? I want to be able to say a gorgeous girl kissed me on Valentine's Day.
  26. Babe! I’ve got the candlelight and the Barry White music sweetheart, why don’t you call Dominos and order the pizza?
  27. The only sweet I want for Valentine's Day darling is a cutie pie like you!
  28. Sweetheart! Do you believe in love at first sight honey, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
  29. When I look at you darling, I see more stars than there are in the movie Valentine's Day.
  30. My mom’s car has heated seats honey.
  31. Are you my cell phone provider honey? Because I wish I could quit you.
  32. I hope you know CPR darling, because you take my breath away.
  33. Our relationship darling will be like how we treat the I agree button on the iTunes terms of service agreement. We’ll just click.
  34. If beauty were time honey, you would be eternity.
  35. Going on a date with me is WAY better than eating a bag of those weird darling, chalky heart candies with sayings on them.
  36. Go out with me or darling I’ll yell House of Cards spoilers at you.
  37. If you were words on a page baby, you would be fine print.
  38. Do you torrent TV shows and music too darling? Or do you only steal my heart?
  39. Can I have some directions baby? (Where?) To your heart.
  40. Did you put Snickers in your valentines darling? Because you satisfy me.
  41. I'll be your valentine for now darling; you'll need to give me the V after dinner.
  42. Hello, Cupid called darling... he says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  43. I was taught that happiness started with an ‘H.’ darling! Now it starts with you.
  44. Sweetheart! Is your major interior decorating honey? Well, it should be because the room became beautiful when you walked in.
  45. You’re so sweet darling; you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  46. They can’t fit what I feel for you baby on a conversation heart.
  47. Do you have a map honey? Because I’m getting lost in your eyes.
  48. If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you darling, I would have 5 cents.
  49. You’re like a Valentine’s candy bar honey: half sweet and half nuts.
  50. Sweetheart! Do you like cats? Because I’d like you to take meowt for Valentine’s Day.
  51. Are you a royal flush darling, because I want to hold you.
  52. Hey baby, let’s be each other’s sixth choice.
  53. You’re as sweet as Valentine’s Day candy honey, so I want to pick you up at sale price.
  54. Babe! You’re so beautiful sweetheart; you made me forget my pickup line.
These funny Valentine’s Day pick up lines are fantastic, just use them with a little humor and confidence, they’ll work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment