Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jewish pick up lines

These Jewish pick up lines have taken me more many hours to collect and sort, I hope that you will like them and if you have more, please post them in the comment section below, I will be more than glad to add them to this list.
  1. Shalom! Want to find the afikomen?
  2. Shabbat Shalom! Once you go Jew, nothing else will do.
  3. Hi sister/brother! We can do it until it Herzl.
  4. Hi sister/brother! Why do they make 2 piece bikinis? To separate the dairy from the meat!!
  5. Hi sister/brother! I would love to wonder in your wilderness for 40 years.
  6. Shalom! Can i put my chickapees in your pita
  7. Shabbat Shalom! I got a trust fund for my bar mitzvah, what'd you get?
  8. Shabbat Shalom! That yarmulke would look great on my bedroom floor!
  9. Hi sister/brother! You’ve got a putz for on your face. What’s a putz for? I’ll show you.
  10. Hi sister/brother! God told us to go forth and multiply and I feel something going forth and multiplying as we speak.
  11. Hi sister/brother! do u believe in god cause you just found one
  12. Hi sister/brother! If your left leg is Rosh Hashanah and your right leg is Yom Kippur, can I visit you during the days of Awe?
  13. Shalom! Is that a mezuzzah in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  14. Shalom! I've got Ten Commandments you can follow...
  15. Hey! don't look at me like I’m a falaful, i have feelings
  16. Shalom Aleikhem! Are you Jewish? Cause you israeli hot!
  17. Shabbat Shalom! You must be Eve, let me see if you have a belly button.
  18. Shalom Aleikhem! I'll be Moses, you can play with my staff, and I'll scream Let my people go!
  19. Hi sister/brother! You must not be kosher for Passover because you're making my matza rise.
  20. Shalom! psalm 81:10, Open your mouth wide and I will fill it
  21. Shalom Aleikhem! Which commandment do you want to break?
  22. Hi sister/brother! Can I drink from your miriam's cup before we go to shul
  23. Shalom Aleikhem! I may not be Elisha but will you open the door anyway.
  24. Hey! I want to put my note in your kotel baby
  25. Hi sister/brother! Funny, I don't remember climbing Jacob's ladder, so how did I end up in heaven?
  26. Shabbat Shalom! Want to wander through my desert?
  27. Hi sister/brother! I’ll take you to the promise land.
  28. Hi sister/brother! I'd buy you for two zuzim!
  29. Hi sister/brother! My nose isn't the only thing that's big.....
  30. Shalom! If I raise my staff will it only part the sea?
  31. Hi sister/brother! I'd like to be the greeks in the Hannukah story and ransack your temple
  32. Hey! All I want for Channukah, is you.
  33. Shalom! I may bless God that He did not make me a woman, but I’m sure glad He made you one!
  34. Shalom Aleikhem! you bring the apples I’ll bring the honey
  35. Shalom Aleikhem! You're sweeter than Manischewitz.
  36. Hey! Are you Jewish? Because the way you're looking at me, I'm beginning to think Jewish I would kiss you.
  37. Shalom! Can I put it in your diaspora?
  38. Shalom! if you think i got lost in the desert for 40 years try looking in your eyes
  39. Shalom Aleikhem! I've got Ramses in my wallet that wants to put you back in slavery.
  40. Hi sister/brother! That's a nice-looking yarmulke you're wearing, but it would look even better lying next to my bed tomorrow morning.
  41. Hi sister/brother! Can I put my Torah in your ark?
  42. Hi sister/brother! In this shul, women are not called up to the torah. May I call you up at home?
  43. Shalom! Are you a pomegranate? Cause you just left a stain on my heart.
  44. Shalom Aleikhem! if your right leg is Passover and your left leg is shavuot, let’s get together during the omer
  45. Hi sister/brother! I hope you're not married, because I'd hate to be breaking the Tenth Commandment right here in shul.
  46. Shabbat Shalom! I can use some 8 crazy nights with u....
  47. Hey! Do you want to see the mouel's handy work?
  48. Shalom! Being a Jew isn’t the only thing that’s hard
  49. Shalom Aleikhem! Pass the manoschovitz. let’s get fershnicket
  50. Hi sister/brother! Are you bar mitzvahed, because I need a woman?
  51. Hey! If I unwrapped your gelt would you let me have a taste?
  52. Hi sister/brother! That's not a magilla in my pants, it's all me
  53. Hi sister/brother! I've got a Tekiah Gadolah
  54. Hi sister/brother! What's a nice Jew like you doing eating scrapple like this?
  55. Shabbat Shalom! I'll take you to the promise land.
  56. Hey! Can I light your manorah?
  57. Hi sister/brother! The gates of repentance are always open...just like my heart for you.
  58. Shalom! If I said you had a nice lulav, would you hold it against me?
  59. Hi sister/brother! I think I’ve lost my page number. Can I have yours?
  60. Shabbat Shalom! You must be Egyptian because I’m a slave for you.
  61. Hi sister/brother! Can I come into your massada?
  62. Hi sister/brother! I’ve got a penny in my pants...
  63. Shalom Aleikhem! Want to go fiddle on a roof?
  64. Hey! I hate it when you say shalom but i love watching you walk away
  65. Hi sister/brother! Do you want to spin my dreidel?
  66. Hi sister/brother! Rub my kepe
  67. Hey! Pray here often
  68. Shalom Aleikhem! Going out with me is like having Chanukah all year long.
  69. Hi sister/brother! Can I go into the Promised Land?
  70. Hey! Why don't you slide your matzoh balls o'er here next to my gefilte fish?
  71. Hi sister/brother! Won’t you bimah, bimah baby tonight.
  72. Shalom! Some guys use whip cream. I'm a potato latke man myself.
  73. Shalom! Can I look for your horns?
  74. Shabbat Shalom! keeping all the mizvot isn't the only thing that’s hard
  75. Hey! Man, I can feel your menorah burning!
  76. Shalom! You know how it is with Jewish culture, everything begins at sundown!
  77. Shabbat Shalom! Do you want something to attone for on yom kippur?
  78. Shalom! You must bring out a whole new meaning to Chanukkah, because the fire in our eyes will never burn out!
  79. Hi sister/brother! Unlike the torah, I’m going to put my hands all over you
  80. Hi sister/brother! I know I'm one of the chosen people but I just want to be chosen by you, baby
  81. Hi sister/brother! A woman like you makes me wish our mechitza were see-through.
  82. Shabbat Shalom! I've got six pieces of gelt and a grogger in my pocket.
  83. Hi sister/brother! Yeah, I see three stars, but two of them are in your eyes
  84. Hey! Do you want to blow my shofar
  85. Hi sister/brother! My shtetel or yours
  86. Hi sister/brother! Let’s re-enact Passover. your pharo and I’m a frog that jumps all over you
  87. Shalom! How bout I play Moses and u play with my staff.
  88. Shalom! yum kippur
  89. Shalom! Are you the milk or the honey I was promised?
  90. Hi sister/brother! save a camel ride a Jew
  91. Hi sister/brother! Even though it's breaking a commandment, I'm worshipping you right now.
  92. Shalom Aleikhem! it might not be kosher but i'd pork you
  93. Shalom! Yo girl don't Jewish that you were mine
  94. Hi sister/brother! The first line of the Shma commands us to Love the Lord with all your heart. After meeting you, I don't think I can keep that mitzvah.
  95. Hi sister/brother! I want to light your menorah.
  96. Hi sister/brother! Just like the Ner Tamid, my love for you burns eternal.
  97. Hi sister/brother! I don't care what the Torah says; I'm not leaving any of your four corners unplowed.
  98. Hey! Why should we recline tonight instead of on all other nights? Because I'm holy, baby. Real holy.
  99. Shalom Aleikhem! I have a steady, well-paying job
  100. Shalom! Hiding that matzoh is only half the fun.
  101. Shalom! I can't wait for Rosh Hashanah, because to start the new year I want some rosh
  102. Do you want to try my Hebrew national hotdog?
  103. Shalom! Hey wait; do you want to swallow my jonah?
  104. Shalom Aleikhem! You had me at Shalom.
  105. Shalom! Can I put out your burning bush?
  106. Hi sister/brother! My apples are just dying for your honey!
  107. Shabbat Shalom! Can I dip my maror in your charoset.
  108. Shabbat Shalom! Can I go into your garden of Eden?
  109. Hi sister/brother! Are those matza balls in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
  110. Hey! As opposed to the Torah, you can hold in more places than the handles.
  111. Hey! Women are not called up to the torah but may I call you up at home?
  112. Shabbat Shalom! When you come to my house, the Mezuzah isn't the only thing you will be touching!
  113. Shalom! This saltwater reminds me of the tears that came to my eyes when I first saw you
  114. Hi sister/brother! Do you want to see my haftorah portion?
  115. Shalom! How about you and I make the dead sea cum alive
  116. Shabbat Shalom! Have I seen you on j-date?
  117. Hi sister/brother! I love Tu B'Shvat, because I love bush.
  118. Shalom! Let's have a party; we'll all dance the Hora.
  119. Shalom Aleikhem! Do you want to spin my dreidel?
  120. Shabbat Shalom! Why is this night different than all other nights? I'll show you why...
  121. Hi sister/brother! Want to read your torah portion with my yad?
  122. Hi sister/brother! Does your door open at the seder?
  123. Hi sister/brother! Your father must have been a rabbi because he stole the vowels from the Torah and put them in your eyes.
  124. Shalom! Hey baby, if you think my nose is big...
  125. Hi sister/brother! Chai beautiful
  126. Shalom Aleikhem! Let me see your shirt tag, that's right, made in Eden.
  127. Shabbat Shalom! Got any Jewish in you? Want some?
  128. Shalom Aleikhem! Are you the massiah, beabecausee I've been waiting for you.
  129. Shalom Aleikhem! Can I see your Lower East Side?
  130. Hi sister/brother! You know what they say about guys with big noses
  131. Shalom Aleikhem! I see that you are dancing with the Torah. Mind if I cut in?
  132. Shalom! Here have a coupon, good for one free date.
  133. Hi sister/brother! I like my women like I like my dreidels.....bottom heavy
  134. Hi sister/brother! God just told me there was going to be a flood and I've decided to save you.
  135. Hey! Can I part your red sea?
  136. Shalom Aleikhem! Where’s your affeokomen hidden?
  137. Hi sister/brother! Let’s do it like Adam and eve, behind some bushes.
  138. Hi sister/brother! I’ll make your matzo dough rise...
  139. Shalom! Instead of the torah, can I study your body 3 times a day?
  140. Shabbat Shalom! Don't worry I won't Passover you.
  141. Shalom Aleikhem! Do you want to try for 9 crazy nights?
  142. Shalom! I finally understand the true meaning of the Sabbath. It's to give a girl like you a rest from running through my mind the rest of the week.
  143. Shabbat Shalom! Girl I’m serving in the IDF & that's not the only thing that's hard
  144. Shalom! My people invented circumcision....Your Welcome
  145. Hi sister/brother! Wait up; I don't want kids, so i need a different kind of kippah.
  146. Hey! Let’s climb the date palm and go straight to the date.
  147. Hi sister/brother! Is your Succah kosher? Cause the only stars I can see are in your eyes.
  148. Hi sister/brother! Girl, I finally understand the true meaning of the Sabbath, it’s to give a girl a rest from running through my mind the rest of the week.
  149. Shalom! Do you want to shake my luluv?
  150. Shalom Aleikhem! Girl, i wish you were a torah, so i could undress you and run my yad all up and down your columns...
  151. Shabbat Shalom! Did it hurt when you wrestled with Jacob (because you're an angel)!
  152. Hi sister/brother! Friday night, no work...but can we still play...in the dark?
  153. Hi sister/brother! Baby I'd nail you harder then we nailed Jesus to that cross.
  154. Hi sister/brother! Once you go Jew, no Christian will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment