Friday, February 20, 2015

Bar pick up lines

Use the following bar pick up lines on chicks, they’ll make a great impression, especially if you have a great sense of humor.
  • I seem to have lost my phone number babe. Can I have yours?
  • Somebody needs to call the bomb squad babe, because you're the bomb!
  • Babe! Every girl has a right to be cute, and girl, you prove that
  • Life without you babe would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
  • My lips are like skittles babe. Want to taste the rainbow?
  • My attraction to you is an inversed square law babe.
  • My love for you is like diarrhea babe, I just can’t hold it in!
  • Is there an airport nearby babe or is that just my heart taking off?
  • Do you have a map babe? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  • Babe! My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  • Smoking is hazardous to your health... and babe, you're killing me!
  • Did you invent the airplane babe? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  • Sugar you’re so hot I need an oven mitt just to touch you babe.
  • Say I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you beautiful.
  • You’re like an energy drink beautiful, I need you to keep going.
  • I tried my best to not feel anything for you babe. Guess what? I failed.
  • I'm not trying to impress you or anything sweetheart, but... I'm Batman!
  • You have the nicest syntax I've ever seen babe.
  • You're so beautiful babe that you made me forget my pickup line.
  • Babe! Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie about that part?
  • I'm new in this town – do you think I could have directions to your house babe.
  • If I had a garden sweetheart I'd put your two lips and my two lips together babe.
  • Babe! If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  • You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind babe.
  • Something tells me you're sweet. Can I please have a taste?
  • Be unique and different babe, say yes.
  • A face without freckles babe is like a night sky without stars beautiful.
  • Is your last name Campbell sweetheart? Cause you're "mmmm... good!"
  • Hi beautiful! No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  • You must be a ninja babe, because you snuck into my heart
  • Babe! I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!
  • I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U babe?
  • You must be from Pearl Harbor, because babe, you're the bomb.
  • Are you a campfire? Because you are hot and I want some more babe.
  • I'm not drunk babe; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  • My body is telling me yes sweetie. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  • Is your daddy a Baker sweetheart? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  • Hey sweetie... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment