Friday, February 6, 2015

Math pick up lines

These math pick up lines are intelligent, easy to use and most importantly very attractive.
  1. Hello honey! Let’s make love like pi; irrational and never ending
  2. Hi honey! If you don’t want to go all the way, you can still partially derive me.
  3. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates honey: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  4. Our love is like dividing by zero honey.... you cannot define it
  5. Hey sweetheart, can i see what's under your radical?
  6. You have nicer legs honey than an Isosceles right triangle.
  7. Sweetheart, I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
  8. Hi honey! I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve...
  9. You've got more curves honey than a triple integral.
  10. Hello sweetheart! I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a you‑substitution?
  11. Hey sweetheart, what's your sine?
  12. Hello honey! What do math and my dick have in common?...They're both hard for you
  13. I’m sine and you're cosine honey, want to make like a tangent?
  14. Hi honey, I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
  15. I wish I was your second derivative honey so I could investigate your concavities.
  16. Hello honey! If I were a function you would be my asymptote – I always tend towards
  17. Sweetheart, what's your sine? The sine^(-1) of you must be pi/2 cause you're the one
  18. I'll be the one over your cosx and honey, we can have secx!
  19. Are you a 90 degree angle honey? Because you are looking right!
  20. I wish I was your calculus homework sweetheart, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  21. Are you the square root of 2 honey? because I feel irrational when I'm around you
  22. Hey, honey want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
  23. Girl I 1-sin(theta) you.
  24. Hello sweetheart! You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.
  25. I memorized the first 300 digits of π honey. If you give me a chance, I bet I could memorize the first 7 digits of your phone number, too.
  26. Sweetheart if you were a 6 I would want to be your love (reflection about the x-axis + then reflection about the y-axis) -->9
  27. Hello sweetheart! Your hotness is the only reason we can't reach absolute zero.
  28. Meeting you is like a switch to polar coordinates love: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  29. Hi honey! I not good at algebra but you and I together make 69!!!
  30. Hello honey! I wish I were a predicate so I could be the direct object of your affection.
  31. How about you come to my place tonight honey, so I can show you the growth of my natural log
  32. Hello sweetheart! Let's make our slopes zero (slope of zero means horizontal => bed)
  33. Hey girl...nice asymptote.
  34. I heard you like math girl, so what's the sum of U+Me
  35. Sweetheart, you're sweeter than pi.
  36. I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts honey. You look toned
  37. let me be your integral so I can be the space under your curves
  38. You + Me love = The number of sides in a Mobius Strip
  39. The way the light reflects off the angles of your head sweetheart is extremely enchanting.
  40. Hi honey! I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
  41. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you honey?
  42. I'm overheating sweetheart because you're stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
  43. My love for you is like a concave up function love because it is always increasing.
  44. Honey int2x,x,10,13]?
  45. Sweetheart I’ll be your asymptotes so I can shape your curves...
  46. The law of contrapositives says that we should use a condom sweetheart.
  47. Hello honey! I wish I were a problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk.
  48. I'm not being obtuse honey, you are being acute girl
  49. I’m not being obtuse sweetheart, but you're acute girl.
  50. I heard you're sin sweetheart because you're always on top when we make tangent
  51. Whoops love, I think my binomials just expanded
  52. If I move my lips half the distance to yours... and then half again... and again... etc.... would they ever meet honey? No? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.
  53. I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds sweetheart. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
  54. I'd like to plug my solution love into your equation.
  55. I wish I was your derivative love so I could lie tangent to your curves
  56. If I went binary love, you would be the 1 for me.
  57. Hey, honey … nice asymptote.
  58. I am equivalent to the Empty Set honey when you are not with me.
  59. Sweetheart, you're a 9.999999999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.
  60. Excuse me sweetheart, ma'am, but can I get your seven significant digits?
  61. Hi honey! I'm like pi sweetheart, I'm really long and I go on forever.
  62. I do believe I am your reciprocal sweetheart; we will be one when we multiply.
  63. Approach infinity sweetheart, because I want to go all the way with you.
  64. Hello honey! You and I add up better than a riemann sum.
  65. My love for you honey is a monotonically increasing.
  66. Hello honey! At absolute zero, you would still move me.
  67. I heard you're good at algebra honey - Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  68. Being without you sweetheart is like being a metric space in which exists
  69. Your beauty love cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
  70. Yo girl, I heard your good at math love... Because your legs are always divided.
  71. You’ve got more curves love than a triple integral.
  72. I wish I were your second derivative love so I could investigate your concavities.
  73. You may be out of my range sweetheart, but I’d love to show you my domain.
  74. Hello honey! Why can’t love be a one to one function? Then our relationship could be injective.
  75. Sweetheart my love for you goes on like the number pi

No comments:

Post a Comment