Friday, February 13, 2015

Sweet pick up lines

Whether you would like to use these sweet talk pick up lines or you just would like to know some sweet pick up lines to use when you have the occasion, the following are amazing and are definitely very attractive.
  1. There's something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it
  2. You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
  3. I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
  4. There's only one thing I want to change about you and that's your last name
  5. I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes
  6. Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  7. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  8. There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can't take them off you.
  9. "Hi, I'm writing a phone book, can I have your number?"
  10. Excuse me, but you dropped something back there" Her: What? "This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.
  11. Is your name "Swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
  12. Something is wrong with my cell phone...it’s just that your numbers not in it
  13. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
  14. If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
  15. I think I was blind before I met you
  16. May I flirt with you? Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here
  17. I'm sorry were you talking to me? [No] Well then would you like to?
  18. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line
  19. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  20. Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Well, here I am!
  21. Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?
  22. It's a good thing that I have my library card because I am totally checking you out
  23. Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
  24. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  25. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous
  26. Are you a pirate? Cause I want cho booty
  27. Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I'm looking for
  28. Excuse me if I go straight this way will I be able to reach your heart?
  29. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
  30. My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  31. Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  32. I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
  33. You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
  34. My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
  35. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  36. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  37. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
  38. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who
  39. Are you from Korea? Because you could be my Seoul mate.
  40. I've got skittles in my mouth want to taste the rainbow?
  41. I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
  42. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
  43. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
  44. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  45. Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  46. Speak of the devil...or should I say 'Angel'?
  47. Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're mm mm good!
  48. What do you like to do for fun, because I'm going to ask you out
  49. Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
  50. You are so fine; I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you!
  51. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  52. You may be asked to leave soon; you're making all the other women look bad.
  53. I'm sorry; I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  54. Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you
  55. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  56. See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute
  57. Be unique and different...say yes
  58. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
  59. Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.
  60. Do you have a quarter? I told my ex that I would call him when I found someone better.
  61. You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment...Want to help prove him wrong?
  62. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
  63. Do you have any raisins? How about a date?
  64. Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?
  65. Do you know karate? Cause your body's kicking!
If you have more sweet pick up lines, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment