Monday, February 9, 2015

Very funny math pick up lines

Today, I'm going to share with you very funny math pick up lines, I know that they are going to make so many of you very happy and confident to approach someone you are really interested in.
  1. Hey girl/handsome, what's your sine?
  2. Hey girl/handsome...nice asymptote.
  3. I wish I was your derivative love so I could lie tangent to your curves
  4. Girl/handsome I 1-sin(theta) you.
  5. You’ve got more curves love than a triple integral.
  6. I’m sine and you're cosine darling, want to make like a tangent?
  7. Hi darling! I'm like pi girl/handsome, I'm really long and I go on forever.
  8. Meeting you is like a switch to polar coordinates love: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  9. Our love is like dividing by zero darling.... you cannot define it
  10. Hi darling! I not good at algebra but you and I together make 69!!!
  11. I’m not being obtuse girl/handsome, but you're acute girl/handsome.
  12. Girl/handsome, you're sweeter than pi.
  13. Are you the square root of 2 darling? because I feel irrational when I'm around you
  14. I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts darling. You look toned
  15. Hello girl/handsome! You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.
  16. You + Me love = The number of sides in a Mobius Strip
  17. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you darling?
  18. If I went binary love, you would be the 1 for me.
  19. You have nicer legs darling than an Isosceles right triangle.
  20. Hi darling! I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
  21. Hello gorgeous! Let’s make love like pi; irrational and never ending
  22. I wish I was your second derivative darling so I could investigate your concavities.
  23. Girl/handsome if you were a 6 I would want to be your love (reflection about the x-axis + then reflection about the y-axis) -->9
  24. Darling int2x,x,10,13]?
  25. I'm not being obtuse darling, you are being acute girl/handsome
  26. Hello girl/handsome! Let's make our slopes zero (slope of zero means horizontal => bed)
  27. Girl/handsome, what's your sine? The sine^(-1) of you must be pi/2 cause you're the one
  28. Your beauty love cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
  29. You've got more curves darling than a triple integral.
  30. Hello gorgeous! You and I add up better than a riemann sum.
  31. Hello gorgeous! I wish I were a predicate so I could be the direct object of your affection.
  32. You may be out of my range girl/handsome, but I’d love to show you my domain.
  33. Whoops love, I think my binomials just expanded
  34. My love for you is like a concave up function love because it is always increasing.
  35. I memorized the first 300 digits of π darling. If you give me a chance, I bet I could memorize the first 7 digits of your phone number, too.
  36. Hello gorgeous! I wish I were a problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk.
  37. I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds girl/handsome. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
  38. let me be your integral so I can be the space under your curves
  39. The way the light reflects off the angles of your head girl/handsome is extremely enchanting.
  40. Being without you girl/handsome is like being a metric space in which exists
  41. Hey, darling … nice asymptote.
  42. I heard you're good at algebra darling - Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  43. I wish I were your second derivative love so I could investigate your concavities.
  44. I'm overheating girl/handsome because you're stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
  45. Hello gorgeous! What do math and my dick have in common?...They're both hard for you
  46. Hello gorgeous! Why can’t love be a one to one function? Then our relationship could be injective.
  47. If I move my lips half the distance to yours... and then half again... and again... etc.... would they ever meet darling? No? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.
  48. Hi darling, I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
  49. I'll be the one over your cosx and darling, we can have secx!
  50. Hello gorgeous! At absolute zero, you would still move me.
  51. I heard you're sin girl/handsome because you're always on top when we make tangent
  52. I am equivalent to the Empty Set darling when you are not with me.
  53. Hi darling! I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve...
  54. How about you come to my place tonight darling, so I can show you the growth of my natural log
  55. My love for you darling is a monotonically increasing.
  56. I do believe I am your reciprocal girl/handsome; we will be one when we multiply.
  57. Approach infinity girl/handsome, because I want to go all the way with you.
  58. Hi darling! If you don’t want to go all the way, you can still partially derive me.
  59. Hello girl/handsome! Your hotness is the only reason we can't reach absolute zero.
  60. Hello girl/handsome! I don’t like my current girl/boy friend. Mind if I do a you‑substitution?
  61. Girl/handsome, I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
  62. Excuse me girl/handsome, ma'am, but can I get your seven significant digits?
  63. Hey, darling want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
  64. Hello gorgeous! If I were a function you would be my asymptote – I always tend towards
  65. Girl/handsome, you're a 9.999999999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.
  66. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates darling: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  67. Hey girl/handsome, can I see what's under your radical?
  68. I heard you like math girl/handsome, so what's the sum of U+Me
If you have more funny math pick up lines please post them in the comment section below, I will be very happy to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment