Monday, February 2, 2015

Physics pick up lines

Today, I'm going to present to you a huge list of physics pick up lines, use them at your own risk if you don't have the right body language and self-confidence, some of them are amazing, while others are very weird! And if you have other physics pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below.
  1. Can I have your significant digits sweetheart?
  2. Those other guys said that your eyes shine like stars dear. But can they explain how they shine with equal brightness?
  3. Want to get together baby and test the spring potential of my mattress?
  4. Hi baby, you’re more special than relativity.
  5. Hi baby, want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
  6. Hi baby, two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think that you're a big part of that.
  7. Can I bombard your singularity dear with my rocket ship until you supernova?
  8. I might be a physics major sweetheart, but I'm no Bohr in bed.
  9. Your eyes have a perfect wavelength of 563.4 nm dear.
  10. Heisenberg was wrong dear. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.
  11. According to the second law of thermodynamics dear, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
  12. Let's exchange fermions dear!
  13. Want to dance sweetheart? I can really put your inertia in motion.
  14. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you sweetheart?
  15. I have E=mc2 tattooed on my ass sweetheart. Want to see?
  16. Hey baby if i supply the voltage and you a little resistance dear, imagine the current we can make together.
  17. Hi baby, want to couple our equations tonight?
  18. I know the spring constant for my mattress dear. Want to take some data?
  19. Hi baby, your lab bench or mine?
  20. Hi baby, even if there were no gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you!
  21. Hi baby, you and Me = Grand Unification
  22. I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum sweetheart.
  23. That dress would look even better sweetheart accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s2
  24. Hi baby, you must be a magnetic monopole because all i get from you is attraction.
  25. Let’s convert our potential energy dear into kinetic energy.
  26. Hey, want to get together like a superposition of 2 waves in phase sweetheart?
  27. Hi baby, don't you hate it how the coyote always remains suspended in midair until he looks down? It's just SO misleading.
  28. You're more special than relativity sweetheart.
  29. I’m attracted to you so strongly sweetheart, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  30. Hi baby, what do you say we use my lever to shift your center of mass?
  31. Hi baby, engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
  32. Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunneling tonight sweetheart?
  33. Hey baby. It's massive. You know what I'm talking about.
  34. So how about we go discover our coefficient of friction sweetheart.
  35. Top quark or bottom quark dear?
  36. Hey, would you like to figure out your gravitational torque on my rod dear?
  37. Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven dear, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.
  38. Hi baby, in my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
  39. Hi baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it’s more than just our universal gravitation.
  40. Like the ideal vacuum dear you're the only thing in my universe.
  41. You know... it’s not the length of the vector that counts sweetheart … it’s how you apply the force.
  42. How do you feel about group experiments dear?
  43. Hi baby, you’re a moving electric charge, and I’m a moving magnetic charge… Want to flux?
  44. If you were a laser sweetheart, you’d be set on stunning.
  45. I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun dear - with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
  46. What's your resonance frequency sweetheart?
  47. My last partner wasn't very stable sweetheart. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.

No comments:

Post a Comment