Friday, February 6, 2015

Funny redneck pick up lines

The following are very funny redneck pick up lines, I'm sure they will take you by surprise!
  1. I cn't think of anyone else I'd rather survive dmocrats with.
  2. Are you a parking ticket? cause you read fiiiine all over!
  3. Wht tim du yo hve to be back to ur farm?
  4. I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went inta that cheap motel room over yonder.
  5. Did you grow up on a chicken farm?? Because you sure know how to raise cock!!
  6. Yeah I own my home, it’s on the back of my truck.
  7. Wanna find out if my shotgun shell will fit in your double barrel?
  8. My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
  9. If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, I’d store my nuts in yer hole.
  10. You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty’s only a light switch away.
  11. One time there was this squirrel on coc and he wents NUTS!!!
  12. Bby! Ya look on far!
  13. If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
  14. My home is where i park it
  15. Yer eyes are as blue & pretty as window cleaner.
  16. Cn I have directions? To yr pants.
  17. I know I’m not no Fred Flintstone, but I can make yer “bed-rock.”
  18. Ar you lost? Because ma basmnt is a long way from here.
  19. Hey babeh, are you a film actress? Cus I want you in mah trailer.
  20. Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
  21. Did you fart? Cuz baby you blew me away.
  22. Me and u are goin too make love tonite!!!!u no y??? cause I am stronger than u!!!!
  23. Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
And if you have more funny redneck pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment