Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Best pick up lines for men

Are you looking for the best men's pick up lines? Then, let me share with you this amazing and fantastic list:
  1. Excuse me darling; did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  2. Are you a parking ticket precious? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
  3. Do you have a map darling? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  4. Excuse me darling; are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  5. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist darling?
  6. Excuse me! Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
  7. Are you lost darling? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  8. There is something wrong with my cell phone darling. It doesn't have your number in it.
  9. If you were a booger I'd pick you first precious.
  10. You want to know what's beautiful precious? Read the first word again.
  11. I'm sorry! I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  12. Hello baby! There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  13. Excuse me! I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  14. I'm sorry! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  15. Excuse me! Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  16. You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind precious.
  17. I'm sorry! If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  18. Excuse me! You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  19. Hello baby! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  20. My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U precious.
  21. I thought happiness started with an H precious. Why does mine start with U?
  22. Does your left eye hurt darling? Because you've been looking right all day.
  23. I'm not drunk precious; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  24. Hello baby! Have you been to the doctor lately? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  25. Excuse me! Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  26. Excuse me! Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  27. Hey baby! Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  28. I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  29. Excuse me! You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  30. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by precious, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  31. I'm sorry! I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  32. Excuse me! Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  33. I'm sorry! When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
  34. I'm sorry! You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
  35. Can I follow you home darling? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
  36. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty darling.
  37. Me without you is like a nerd without braces darling, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
  38. I'm sorry! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  39. You owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  40. Excuse me! Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  41. Excuse me! I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
  42. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there darling. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  43. I'm sorry! Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  44. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, because every time I see you, you turn me on!
  45. Hello! Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.
  46. Excuse me! I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen
  47. I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way precious.
  48. Excuse me! Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
  49. If I were to ask you out on a date darling, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
  50. Excuse me darling; Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
  51. I bet you $60 you're going to turn me down precious.
  52. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line darling.
  53. I'm not a photographer precious, but I can picture me and you together.
  54. Hey baby! I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  55. Hey baby! They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?
  56. Excuse me! I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  57. Hey, you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
  58. Excuse me darling; I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
  59. Smoking is hazardous to your health precious... and baby, you're killing me!
  60. Excuse me! Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your man.
  61. Hey baby! You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
  62. I'm sorry! I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart.
  63. Hello baby! If you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  64. I'm sorry! Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  65. Damn, if being sexy was a crime precious, you'd be guilty as charged!
  66. Excuse me! Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.
  67. Hello baby! Do you live in a corn field, because I'm stalking you.
  68. You must be a hell of a thief precious because you stole my heart from across the room.
  69. Hello baby! Put down that cupcake... you're sweet enough already.
  70. Hey baby! If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
  71. You know I'd like to invite you over precious, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.
  72. Hey baby! Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
  73. Hey baby! Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
  74. Hello baby! Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
  75. Excuse me darling; I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
  76. Is there an airport nearby precious or is that just my heart taking off?
  77. Are you a campfire darling? Cause you are hot and I want s'more.
  78. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
  79. Your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
  80. Excuse me! Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a knockout!
  81. Excuse me! Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
  82. Hello baby! Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  83. Excuse me! I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
  84. Hey baby! Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  85. Hello baby! I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment