Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nerdy math pick up lines

The following nerdy math pick up lines are simply fantastic, they are very easy to understand, as long as you are dealing with science people, and are also going to get many laughs! And whenever you talk about laughter, there will be attraction! But you need to understand that some of them may be somehow rude, so make sure you have the right body language and self-confidence before saying them.
  1. Hey, honey … nice asymptote.
  2. Hi honey! You and I must have the same natural frequency, because we resonate together.
  3. Baby, you are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.
  4. I wish I was your calculus homework sweetheart, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  5. Baby you must be a modulus sign darling, because whenever you wrap your arms round me i always feel positive!
  6. Hello honey! You and I add up better than a riemann sum.
  7. Can I explore your mean value darling?
  8. Approach infinity sweetheart, because I want to go all the way with you.
  9. The way the light reflects off the angles of your head baby is extremely enchanting.
  10. If I were sin2x and you were cos2x sweetheart, together we'd be ONE!
  11. Sweetie, you're a 9.999999999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.
  12. In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch girl... let's go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry.
  13. Hello baby! Yo baby, you want to see me solve a quadratic?
  14. Hello honey! Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  15. Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids darling, but my favorite curves are yours.
  16. I wish i was your problem set darling, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
  17. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you sweetie?
  18. I'll be the one over your cosx and honey, we can have secx!
  19. Hello honey! My love for you is like y=2^x... exponentially growing.
  20. Are you a 45 degree angle honey? Because you're acute-y.
  21. I wish I were your second derivative darling so I could investigate your concavities.
  22. I am equivalent to the Empty Set honey when you are not with me.
  23. I wish I was your derivative darling so I could lie tangent to your curves
  24. Are you a math teacher sweetheart? Because you got me harder than calculus.
  25. Baby if you were a 6 I would want to be your darling (reflection about the x-axis + then reflection about the y-axis) -->9
  26. Let me integrate our curves darling so that I can increase our volume.
  27. Since distance equals velocity times time girl, let's let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
  28. I'd like to plug my solution darling into your equation.
  29. If you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x baby, then together we'd make one.
  30. Hi honey! I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
  31. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen honey.
  32. My love for you is like a fractal baby - it goes on forever.
  33. Let’s take each other to the limit darling to see if we converge.
  34. Sweetie my love for you goes on like the number pi
  35. You and I baby would add up better than a Riemann sum.
  36. Baby, I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect you and union you.
  37. I = { } when you’re not around babe.
  38. If I move my lips half the distance to yours... and then half again... and again... etc.... would they ever meet honey? No? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.
  39. You may be out of my range baby, but I’d love to show you my domain.
  40. By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36 girl, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  41. Hi honey! Your beauty defies real AND complex analysis.
  42. I use my rod of infinite length for more than just simplifying calculations baby...
  43. Hello honey! What do math and my dick have in common?...They're both hard for you
  44. You're as sweet at 3.14 baby.
  45. Hey baby, what's your sine?
  46. I'm not being obtuse honey, you are being acute girl
  47. I've been secant you for a long time honey.
  48. If four plus four equals eight sweetie, ....then me plus you equals fate.
  49. The surface of my cylinder is not a compact metric space sweetheart.
  50. Girl I 1-sin(theta) you.
  51. I’m not being obtuse baby, but you're acute girl.
  52. I wish I was your differential baby because then I'd be touching all your curves.
  53. Are you the square root of 2 honey? because I feel irrational when I'm around you
  54. No way! Your name is really Leslie honey? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  55. Baby, you're like a student and I'm like a math book... you solve all my
  56. Hello baby! Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?
  57. You have nicer legs sweetie than an Isosceles right triangle.
  58. 1/3>((-1^1/5)/27U)^1/2 Simply this to know how I feel about you darling. i>3U
  59. Hello honey! I wish I were a problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk.
  60. Hello baby! You are one well-defined function.
  61. I heard you're good at algebra honey - Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  62. I heard you're sin baby because you're always on top when we make tangent
  63. Hello baby! If you were a graphics calculator, i'd look at your curves all day long!
  64. Hello honey! You must be the square root of two because I feel irrational around you.
  65. Hey girl...nice asymptote.
  66. I’ll take you to your limit sweetheart if you show me your end behavior.
  67. I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds baby. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
  68. How about you come to my place tonight sweetie, so I can show you the growth of my natural log
  69. I wish I were your derivative girl, so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  70. Hey baby! You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  71. Hello baby! I think if you and i had Hex we'd be a perfect OA
  72. Baby you’re like a student and I am like a math book sweetheart, you solve all my problems.
  73. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number darling?
  74. You are more fascinating darling than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  75. I’m good at math honey: add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!
  76. Whoops darling, I think my binomials just expanded
  77. Are you a 30 degree angle sweetie? Because you’re acute-y.
  78. If I'm the Riemann zeta function honey, you must be s=1.
  79. I don't know if you're in my range honey, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
  80. If I went binary darling, you would be the 1 for me.
  81. Let's take each other to the limit honey to see if we converge
  82. Your body is like a hyperbola girl.
  83. Baby I’ll be your asymptotes so I can shape your curves...
  84. we've been differentiating for too long sweetheart, lets sum it up and integrate
  85. Hey baby I'm an engineer darling. I can mend your broken heart
  86. I’m sine and you're cosine honey, want to make like a tangent?
  87. Hello baby! If I was sin^2 theta and you were cos^2 theta together we would be 1
  88. Are you a 45 degree angle honey? Because your perfect.
  89. Hi honey, I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
  90. Hey sweetheart, can i see what's under your radical?
  91. let me be your integral so I can be the space under your curves
  92. Let 'u' and 'i' be irrational integers sweetie such that a real non-monotonic relationship exists for all T = {0 ... infinity}
  93. My love for you is like a concave up function darling because it is always increasing.
  94. Hello baby! B equals T x N. I think you and I should study the T and N planes in depth
  95. Hello baby! Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce to a series of simple periodic functions.
  96. My love for you is like pi baby, it's never-ending.
  97. My friends told me sweetie that I should ask you out because you can't differentiate. Do you need math help?
  98. I’ll take you to the limit honey as X approaches infinity.
  99. Hello baby! let me find your nth term
  100. I would really like to bisect your angle darling.
  101. I'm overheating baby because you're stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
  102. Want to expand my polynomial sweetie?
  103. Hi honey! If I were an integral, I'd fill you up.
  104. Baby, I'd like to instantiate your objects, and access their member variables
  105. Hello honey! I wish I were a predicate so I could be the direct object of your affection.
  106. My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing darling. We’re going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.
  107. Hi honey! Maybe later we can go over to my place and titrate until you reach your end-point.
  108. I do believe I am your reciprocal baby; we will be one when we multiply.
  109. Hey baby! Being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a Cauchy sequence that does not converge
  110. Hello baby! Your hotness is the only reason we can't reach absolute zero.
  111. T and N = osculating plane sweetie, which literally means the 'kissing' plane.
  112. I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts honey. You look toned
  113. Since distance equals velocity x time darling, let’s let velocity and time
  114. Hello honey! At absolute zero, you would still move me.
  115. Yo girl, I heard your good at math darling... Because your legs are always divided.
  116. Is that an asymptote in your pocket sweetie, or are you just happy to see me?
  117. Hello baby! Let's make our slopes zero (slope of zero means horizontal => bed)
  118. You + Me darling = The number of sides in a Mobius Strip
  119. Are you a math teacher honey because you got me harder than trigonometery
  120. Bertrand Russell was a renowned mathematician, philosopher and advocate for sexual liberation baby. So, how about we cut math and philosophy class and focus on the rest of Russell’s life.
  121. The volume of a generalized cylinder has been known for thousands of years sweetheart, but you won’t know the volume of mine until tonight.
  122. Can I plug my solution into your equation honey?
  123. Your beauty darling cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
  124. Hi honey! I'm good at math... let's add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!
  125. My vector has a really large magnitude baby. Would you care to normalize it?
  126. Our love is like dividing by zero honey.... you cannot define it
  127. I heard you like math girl, so what's the sum of U+Me
  128. I wish I was your secant line sweetie so I could touch you in at least two places!
  129. Hi honey! If you don’t want to go all the way, you can still partially derive me.
  130. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates honey: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  131. Archimedes cried out eureka and ran around naked and filled with joy when he discovered that the volume of a solid can be determined by how much it displaces honey. Spend more time with me and you will do the same.
  132. Hello honey! I'm relativistic: the faster I go, the longer I last.
  133. How about I perform a sort on your variables honey, and you can analyses my performance?
  134. A Cauchy sequence that does not converge baby.
  135. Come on, let’s off to a decimal place I know of and I’ll take you to
  136. Baby, my love is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded
  137. The derivative of my love for you is 0 girl, because my love for you is constant.
  138. Baby I just drew a pic of you on my ti83 but you are so hot my screen melted
  139. You must be sin squared baby, because I'm cosin squared and together we equal one.
  140. I'd like to be your math tutor for the night sweetie; add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!
  141. Baby, I less than three you..... (i < 3 you)
  142. The law of contrapositives says that we should use a condom sweetheart.
  143. Hello honey! If I were a function you would be my asymptote – I always tend towards
  144. Being without you baby is like being a metric space in which exists
  145. On a scale of 1-10 sweetheart, you're a solid e to the power of pi
  146. Hello baby! Hey baby, what's your tanx cosx?
  147. Baby, what's your sine? The sine^(-1) of you must be pi/2 cause you're the one
  148. If I'm sine and you're cosine girl, want to make like a tangent?
  149. Baby, being with you is like switching to polar coordinates: complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction.
  150. I’m not being obtuse baby, but you’re acute girl.
  151. Hello honey! Why can’t love be a one to one function? Then our relationship could be injective.
  152. Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest form sweetheart?
  153. Meeting you is like a switch to polar coordinates darling: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  154. Hello honey! I’ll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.
  155. Hello baby! I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a you‑substitution?
  156. Hi honey! I'm like pi baby, I'm really long and I go on forever.
  157. Baby, you're sweeter than pi.
  158. Instead of being the derivative darling, I’d much rather be the secant so i can touch u not only once, but twice
  159. Hi honey! I wish i was your problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d
  160. You’ve got more curves darling than a triple integral.
  161. Precious I wish I could live on an integral of 1/cabin d cabin] with you.
  162. Hello honey! Like a quantum computation, our paths are entangled.
  163. Hello baby! You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.
  164. My love for you is like the slope of a concave up function sweetheart because it's always increasing.
  165. Hey baby! My ex-girlfriend is like the square root of -1,.... she's imaginary.
  166. I wish I was your second derivative honey so I could investigate your concavities.
  167. You've got more curves honey than a triple integral.
  168. Are you a 90 degree angle honey? Because you are looking right!
  169. Hi honey! The volume of a general cylinder was known for thousands of years, but you won
  170. My love for you sweetie is a monotonically increasing unbounded function.
  171. Baby, I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
  172. I memorized the first 300 digits of π honey. If you give me a chance, I bet I could memorize the first 7 digits of your phone number, too.
  173. Hello honey! I can take you to the limit as x → ∞.
  174. You must be the square root of -1 sweetheart because you can't be real.
  175. Excuse me baby, ma'am, but can I get your seven significant digits?
  176. Hey, honey want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
  177. Lim (u->me) ? e^x = f(u)^n sweetie.
  178. Hi honey! I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
  179. My love for you honey is a monotonically increasing.
  180. Hello baby! You’re a palindromic set of perfect squares: 36‑25‑36.
  181. Hi honey! I not good at algebra but you and I together make 69!!!
  182. Hello honey! What’s your favorite linear transformation?
  183. Honey int2x,x,10,13]?
  184. Hello honey! Let’s make love like pi; irrational and never ending
  185. Hey baby! My love for you is like a concave function's positive first derivative, because it's always increasing.
  186. Hi honey! I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve...
  187. i = Ø baby when I am not with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment