Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cheesy math pick up lines

If you would like to make a fantastic first impression, you need to use the following cheesy math pick up lines, however, although this is very obvious, I need to tell it to you: these cheesy pick up lines will not work with everyone, they will work only with people who understand mathematics! You should also try to work on your body language and self-confidence before delivering them as these two traits are going to make you look confident and extremely attractive.
  1. You and I honey would add up better than a Riemann sum.
  2. I'll take you to the limit honey as X approaches infinity.
  3. I don’t like my current girlfriend honey. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
  4. My lust for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function
  5. Our lust is like dividing by zero... You cannot define it.
  6. I'm good at math... Let's add a bed, subtract our clothes honey, divide your legs, and multiply!
  7. My friends told me that I should ask you out honey because you can't differentiate.
  8. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates honey: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  9. I heard you're good at algebra baby! Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  10. I don't know if you're in my range honey, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
  11. Problems honey!
  12. My lust for you is like y=2^x... Exponentially growing.
  13. Do you need math help?
  14. I wish I was your derivative baby so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  15. You've got more curves honey than a triple integral.
  16. I heard you like math baby, so what's the sum of U+Me
  17. If I'm sine and you're cosine honey, want to make like a tangent?
  18. Can I explore your mean value?
  19. Are you a math teacher honey? Because you got me harder than calculus.
  20. Hey gorgeous...nice asymptote.
  21. My lust for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  22. Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors honey.
  23. I'd like to plug my solution honey into your equation.
  24. You and I honey add up better than a riemann sum.
  25. If you were a graphics calculator honey, I’d look at your curves all day long!
  26. I'll take you to your limit honey if you show me your end behavior.
  27. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number honey?
  28. I wish I was your calculus homework baby, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  29. Your name is Leslie? Look honey, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  30. I've been secant you for a long time honey.
  31. Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you're acute-y.
  32. Want to expand my polynomial honey?
  33. If four plus four equals eight, ....then me plus you equals fate honey.
  34. Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume honey.
  35. Are you a math teacher gorgeous because you got me harder than trigonometry?
  36. Hey, honey! Want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
  37. You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations honey.
  38. Let's take each other honey to the limit to see if we converge
  39. I'm like pi honey, I'm really long and I go on forever.
  40. I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.
  41. I need a little help with my Calculus baby, can you integrate my natural log?
  42. If I were a function honey you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.
  43. I hope you know set theory baby because I want to intersect and union you.
  44. How about I perform a sort on your variables honey, and you can analyze my performance?
  45. My ex-girlfriend honey is like the square root of -1,.... She's imaginary.
  46. My lust is like an exponential curve. It's unbounded
  47. Are you a 90 degree angle? Because you are looking right!
  48. You’re sweeter than pi gorgeous.
  49. My lust for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.
  50. My lust for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. We're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 honey so that slopes is actually increasing.
  51. If you were sin^2x honey and I was cos^2x, then together we'd make one.
  52. I wish I was your second derivative baby so I could investigate your concavities.
  53. You must be the square root of two honey because I feel irrational around you.
  54. I wish I was your problem set baby, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
  55. My lust for you is like pi... Never ending.
  56. I'd like to instantiate your objects honey, and access their member variables
  57. You fascinate me honey more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  58. If I were sin2x honey and you were cos2x , together we'd be ONE!
These are definitely some of the best cheesy math pick up lines you can use on the opposite sex, if you have other ones; please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment