Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weird and creepy pick up lines

In this post, I'm going to give you some weird pickup lines you can use, they are also very creepy! So, be careful when using them!
  1. Wow, with those curves and me no brakes.
  2. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  3. I secretly changed my name to your name, so when I tongue-kiss the mirror we are finally happening.
  4. My favorite movie is a cell phone video I made of you playing field hockey. It’s called Silence of the Lambs 4.
  5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  6. What do you mean you don’t want to go out with me? I have a shrine to you! A SHRINE!
  7. Know what would look good on you? CRUTCHES
  8. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
  9. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
  10. I miss my teddy bear, would you sleep with me?
  11. There's this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn't go by myself.
  12. You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20.
  13. On a scale from one to ten, I’m attracted to you whatever number equals being willing to rip out my own heart and put it in a box and leave it on your doorstep. Is that a seven?
  14. I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
  15. I want to live in a nest of your hair.
  16. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  17. Remember when you said my nose was weird? I cut it off! Can we go out now?
  18. Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime?
  19. Are you a parking ticket? Girl: What? You got fine written all over you.
  20. Are those space pants? Because your a** is out of this world.
  21. That outfit would look great crumpled in a heap on unsolved mysteries I put the STD in STUD, all I need is U...
  22. You’re so hot; you make the sun look like an ice cube!
  23. Do you wash your pants with windex? because I can really see myself in them.
If you have some weird and creepy pickup lines, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment