Thursday, February 12, 2015

The best funny pick up lines you can use

The following pick up lines are not only very good, they are extremely funny, they will make others intrigued by you, in fact, I've spent many hours collecting them all over the internet, they are not mine, however, what I'm sure of is that they are probably the best funny pick up lines ever used.
  1. Actually, I tend to make normal conversation sweetie rather than try to dazzle someone with a Kamikaze one-liner.
  2. I have had a really bad day sweetie and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  3. I just moved into the building and I was wondering sweetie if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  4. Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies sweetie.
  5. Do you have room in your life for a new friend darling?
  6. Look: say, did we go to different schools together?
  7. Your smile is like sunshine cutie.
  8. Look: I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  9. What lovely eyes you have cutie, are they yours or did you buy them?
  10. Are you free tonight sweetie or will it cost me?
  11. Look: weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  12. Sweetie, you haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  13. I'm sorry for staring sweetie, but you look like someone I used to know.
  14. Here's your chance to get to know me sweetie.
  15. Would you come back sweetie to my place and pet my dog?
  16. Look: do you have any Irish in you? (if no ) Would you like some? (if yes ) Want some more?
  17. So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning sweetie?
  18. Excuse for not getting up dear. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  19. Where we supposed to meet for dinner darling?
  20. Just where do those legs end sweetie?
  21. Whatever you do sweetie, don't ever cut your hair!
  22. He cutie; I think it's time we met.
  23. He sweetie, do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes"> Take me home with you.
  24. Don't you know me from somewhere cutie?
  25. There is more than what meets the eyes sweetie.
  26. Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation cutie?
  27. You're very easy on the eyes cutie.
  28. The girl I'm with sweetie, oh, she's my sister.
  29. I'm sorry, were you talking to me sweetheart? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  30. Can I be your slave for tonight cutie?
  31. So there you are cutie! I've been looking all over for you.
  32. There must be something wrong with my eyes cutie, I can't take them off you.
  33. I'm in advertising cutie. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  34. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met darling...today.
  35. God must have been in a very good mood the day we met sweetheart.
  36. Gosh sweetie, you're pretty.
  37. Look: what did you say? Oh, I thought you were talking to me?
  38. I'm just a caraway seed in the bakery of life darling.
  39. You are the reason men fall in love sweetheart.
  40. We voted you "The most Beautiful Girl Here" sweetie and the grand prize is me.
  41. You should be someone's wife cutie.
  42. Look: I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
  43. Do you know the essential difference cutie between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  44. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down sweetie; go ahead say no.
  45. Look: I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  46. Look: I'm employed.
If you know the best funny pick up lines, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment