Monday, February 16, 2015

Cheesy pick up lines for men

There are so many cheesy pick up lines for men I could include in this post, but I have chosen to only add the most important ones, the ones which will get you the most positive results from the ladies.
  1. Have you always been this cute sweetheart, or did you have to work at it?
  2. Does your boyfriend know where you are baby?
  3. I never do this gorgeous, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.
  4. As she’s leaving…. Hey aren’t you forgetting something honey? Her: What? … Me!
  5. I hope you know CPR gorgeous, because you take my breath away!
  6. Are you from Tennessee honey? Because you’re the only ten I see.
  7. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name baby.
  8. Can I take a picture of you sweetheart to prove all my friends that angels are true.
  9. Drop me a line if you have time sweetheart – here’s my email
  10. I’m not drunk baby, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  11. Hey, how did you do that gorgeous? (What?) Look so good?
  12. Hello. How are you this evening honey? I was standing over there and couldn’t help but notice you were staring at my butt.
  13. Hi honey, what’s your name?
  14. Nice to meet you baby, you are...gorgeous!
  15. Apart from being sexy baby, what do you do for a living?
  16. I must be a snowflake honey, because I’ve fallen for you.
  17. If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses gorgeous, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  18. If I received a nickel baby for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  19. I hope you know CPR honey, because you take my breath away!
  20. I think I can die happy now honey, because I've just seen a piece of heaven.
  21. Nice to meet you gorgeous, I'm (put your name here) and you are...gorgeous!
  22. Do you believe in love at first sight sweetheart, or should I walk by again?
  23. You must be a hell of a thief honey, because you stole my heart from across the room.
  24. Hello. I’m Mr. Right baby. I heard you were looking for me?
  25. I bet that you cannot wait until tomorrow baby, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.
  26. Take my advice baby, ask me out.
  27. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room honey?
  28. I have to go now gorgeous, but you look very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment