Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Catholic pick up lines

The following catholic pick up lines I'm going to provide you in this post are just amazing when it comes to starting a conversation and even keeping it alive for a long time.
  1. What's your theological worldview darling?
  2. You baby, me, candles, wine, and a little Lamb of God?
  3. Excuse me dear, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. (For girls)
  4. Not much… Wojtyła doing later sweetie?
  5. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers sweetie, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
  6. Gee dear, that's a lovely scent of incense you're burning there.
  7. I'm a virgin and only you can save me babe.
  8. Want to join me on the threshing floor darling?
  9. Is it a sin that you stole my heart babe?
  10. I bet I can guess your confirmation name honey.
  11. What are your plans for tonight darling? Feel like a Bible study?
  12. If I had a bead for every time I think of you babe I would have a joyful mystery.
  13. Are you baptismal regeneration angel? Because you make me feel like a new man.
  14. Are you the sacrament of Confirmation dear? Because you complete me.
  15. The Crystalina to my Jason sweetie?
  16. Nice bible sweetie.
  17. We're starting a Parish Directory darling, can I have your name and number?
  18. God told me to come talk to you dear.
  19. Want to go out for some Body and Blood darling?
  20. How about a hug, dear sister?
  21. Will you light my candle darling?
  22. I think I’m called to marriage babe, can I call you sometime?
  23. You must be my angel baby because you're the Answers to all my prayers.
  24. My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you sweetie.
  25. How about you and me get some fish this Friday honey?
  26. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven dear?
  27. You know baby, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  28. Wow darling, nice mass
  29. Hmm, you smell as good as St Padre Pio’s stigmata dear.
  30. You’ll always be the second woman in my life baby. Our Lady is first.
  31. You’re as lovely as a rose baby, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Teresa the Little Flower
  32. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this darling?
  33. My Guardian Angel thinks you are cute babe.
  34. Catholics don't shake hands dear; Catholics got to hug!
  35. I lost my missile honey, can I borrow yours?
  36. I believe you have one of my ribs honey …
  37. You know baby, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  38. The Gianna to my Pietro sweetie?
  39. Let's get out of here babe. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
  40. You look like an angel baby. Welcome to Earth!
  41. You’re a Galatians 5 fruit salad baby.
  42. I’m no Joseph babe … perhaps you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?
  43. Do you need help carrying your bible dear? It looks heavy
  44. Hey, I heard about this great birthday party dear, you want to go?
  45. You aren't married are you baby, because I'd hate to break the 10th commandment.
  46. Where are the wings darling? You are an angel right?
  47. The word says sweetie "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry", sweetie how about dinner?
  48. I always wanted a Josephite marriage honey … until I met you.
  49. If I had I a vocation to the priesthood and I met you babe … I’d still go to the seminary.
  50. God was showing off when he made you dear.
  51. What are you Tolkien about darling?
  52. So do you want to like go to mass sometime sweetie?
  53. You don't like the culture of death either baby? Wow! We have so much in common!
  54. Are you a penitential season angel? Because I’d give up anything for you.
  55. You want to do something baby? Sure, let's go pray
  56. Sackcloth and ashes really suits you sweetie.
  57. God has used you dear to teach me what true love really is
  58. I’m doing my Marian consecration this year babe. Next year, I’d like to be Marian you.
  59. May I offer you a light for that votive candle babe?
  60. The sight of you leaves me apophetic sweetie.
  61. Yeah baby, I predicted David over Goliath.
  62. Confess here often dear?
  63. Want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments darling?
  64. My Sacred Heart scapular started beating faster when I saw you babe.
  65. The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday sweetie, want to go?
  66. You like Jesus baby? I like Jesus! We could go like Jesus together...
  67. What's a nice girl like you doing in a confession line like this darling?
  68. Are you Saint Anthony angel because you found my heart?
  69. Excuse me dear, is this pew taken?
  70. I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you honey.
  71. Let me get you something to drink babe, I'm a Eucharistic Minister
  72. When I saw you darling, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  73. Sorry sweetie, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  74. You’re my eucatastrophe baby.
  75. Is your name Charity babe? Because if I don’t have you, I’ll be nothing.
  76. You know Jesus baby!? Me too!!!
  77. Hey, want to take the church van for a spin dear?
  78. Want to see my Chastity Card darling?
  79. Christ may be the bread of life dear, but you’re the butter.
  80. Want to go to adoration together darling? My parish or yours?
  81. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you baby.
  82. God said it is not good for man to be alone dear. So how about it?
  83. They say when two are gathered in his name in prayer sweetie, Jesus is there, want to see if Jesus will pay us a visit?
  84. I have a vocation to the married life honey...will you help me out?
  85. Will you be the Alice darling to my Dietrich?
  86. I think I just met the 13th gift of the Holy Spirit babe.
  87. Hey, I know when Septuagesima starts dear.
  88. I sometimes write for Called to Communion babe. Coffee?
  89. When I read Philippians 4:8 darling, I think about you.
  90. Is your name Faith babe? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
  91. I love you like Abelard loved Heloise babe … but without the fornication, lying, public disgrace or castration.
  92. Would you touch me darling so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  93. Did you feel what I felt dear when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
  94. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours honey.
  95. Want to go up to the roof darling... and pray?
  96. What time do you have to be back in heaven darling?
  97. And angel, your form is extraordinary.
  98. I like the black spot on your forehead honey.
  99. Wow darling, God must have been having a good day when He created you.
  100. How many times do I have to walk around you honey to make you fall for me?
  101. Somebody better calls God, because dear he's missing an angel!
  102. What do you think Paul meant when he said darling, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."? ( Cor. 16:20b)
  103. That halo matches your eyes perfectly sweetie.
  104. Want to join me for Evening Prayer darling?
  105. If loving you is a heresy babe, then let me be anathema.
  106. It’s Palm Sunday babe, may I hold your palm?
  107. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes baby.
  108. Is your name Grace babe? Because you’re amazing.
  109. Nice bracelet sweetie. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  110. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers honey?

No comments:

Post a Comment