Saturday, February 7, 2015

Corny math pick up lines

The following corny math pick up lines you are going to find in this collection are amazing at creating the right chemistry and also a curiosity about you in the opposite sex. I don't mean here that they are going to work every time for you, you must understand that if you don't have the right body language and self-confidence, you will never make them work for you, but if you only know how to use them, they would work amazingly well for you.
  1. You must be the square root of two baby because I feel irrational around you.
  2. My lust for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.
  3. My lust for you is like y=2^x... Exponentially growing.
  4. I heard you like math babe, so what's the sum of U+Me
  5. If I were sin2x baby and you were cos2x , together we'd be ONE!
  6. You've got more curves baby than a triple integral.
  7. I need a little help with my Calculus babe, can you integrate my natural log?
  8. Can I explore your mean value?
  9. I've been secant you for a long time baby.
  10. My lust for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  11. Are you a 90 degree angle? Because you are looking right!
  12. Are you a math teacher baby? Because you got me harder than calculus.
  13. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates baby: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  14. If you were sin^2x baby and I was cos^2x, then together we'd make one.
  15. If I were a function baby you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.
  16. I hope you know set theory babe because I want to intersect and union you.
  17. Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors baby.
  18. My lust for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. We're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 baby so that slopes is actually increasing.
  19. You’re sweeter than pi precious.
  20. I'm good at math... Let's add a bed, subtract our clothes baby, divide your legs, and multiply!
  21. Are you a math teacher precious because you got me harder than trigonometry?
  22. How about I perform a sort on your variables baby, and you can analyze my performance?
  23. Our lust is like dividing by zero... You cannot define it.
  24. Hey precious...nice asymptote.
  25. I'll take you to the limit baby as X approaches infinity.
  26. I don’t like my current girlfriend baby. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
  27. I'd like to plug my solution baby into your equation.
  28. If I'm sine and you're cosine baby, want to make like a tangent?
  29. I wish I was your derivative babe so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  30. You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations baby.
  31. Let's take each other baby to the limit to see if we converge
  32. I heard you're good at algebra babe! Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  33. My lust for you is like pi... Never ending.
  34. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number baby?
  35. Want to expand my polynomial baby?
  36. You fascinate me baby more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  37. My lust for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function
  38. You and I baby would add up better than a Riemann sum.
  39. My friends told me that I should ask you out baby because you can't differentiate.
  40. If you were a graphics calculator baby, I’d look at your curves all day long!
  41. I wish I was your calculus homework babe, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  42. I don't know if you're in my range baby, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
  43. I'll take you to your limit baby if you show me your end behavior.
  44. I wish I was your second derivative babe so I could investigate your concavities.
  45. I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.
  46. I'd like to instantiate your objects baby, and access their member variables
  47. Do you need math help?
  48. You and I baby add up better than a riemann sum.
  49. If four plus four equals eight, ....then me plus you equals fate baby.
  50. Problems baby!
  51. Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume baby.
  52. Hey, baby! Want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
  53. Your name is Leslie? Look baby, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  54. I wish I was your problem set babe, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
  55. Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you're acute-y.
  56. My ex-girlfriend baby is like the square root of -1,.... She's imaginary.
  57. My lust is like an exponential curve. It's unbounded
  58. I'm like pi baby, I'm really long and I go on forever.
These are by far the best corny math pick up lines, if you know other ones, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment