Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Romantic pick up lines for girls

If you would like a collection of romantic pick up lines to use on guys, then, the one I'm going to provide to you in this post is going to help you tremendously, some of them may be a little audacious, and they can even be very cocky if you are dealing with a nice guy, but what I guarantee you is that they are going to work on guys every single time.
  1. Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  2. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  3. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  4. Do you remember me? No. Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  5. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
  6. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  7. It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!
  8. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  9. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  10. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  11. What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!
  12. No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  13. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  14. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  15. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  16. I was so enchanted by your charm that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  17. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  18. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  19. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  20. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  21. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  22. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  23. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  24. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  25. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  26. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  27. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  28. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  29. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  30. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, a Sentence Without Spaces.
  31. Are you as handsome on the inside as you are on the outside?
  32. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
  33. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
  34. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  35. Do you know karate? Cause your body's kicking!
  36. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  37. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  38. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  39. If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.
  40. Heaven is certainly missing an Angel.
  41. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other guys look bad.
  42. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  43. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  44. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  45. You're so hot you must've started global warming.
  46. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  47. I don’t normally date models but here's my number.
  48. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  49. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  50. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment