Saturday, February 14, 2015

The creepiest pick up lines!

The following creepy pick up lines for guys and girls are very weird and also extremely provocative, use them only when you know what you are doing and when you feel completely confident.
  1. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed darling, want to tutor me?
  2. Good thing I Brought a map babe, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  3. Do you believe in love at first sight darling, or should I walk by again?
  4. Are you sitting on the F5 key darling? Because your backside is refreshing.
  5. You look familiar darling.
  6. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  7. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall darling... is in love with me.
  8. Know what's on the menu darling? Me-n-u.
  9. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night babe, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  10. I hope you know CPR babe, because you take my breath away!
  11. Let's make like a fabric softener darling and snuggle!
  12. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast darling? Because you look magically delicious!
  13. My body is telling me yes darling. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  14. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  15. If you were a tear drop babe, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  16. If you were a chicken babe, you'd be impeccable.
  17. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open darling?
  18. Do your legs hurt babe from running through my dreams all night?
  19. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  20. I've got skittles in my mouth darling, want to taste the rainbow?
  21. You should go in the water, you're so hot you're on fire!
  22. What’s a nice darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  23. Excuse me, if I go straight this way babe, will I be able to reach your heart?
  24. Is your name Summer darling? Cause you are hot!
  25. Can I have your picture darling so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  26. What’s your favorite silverware darling? Because I like to spoon!
  27. Is your name Wi-Fi darling? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  28. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses babe, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  29. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today darling; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  30. I'm not trying to impress you or anything babe, but... I'm Batman!
  31. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute darling. How about a workout?
  32. Do I know you darling? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  33. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's babe. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  34. I think there's something wrong with my eyes darling! I can't take them off you.
  35. If beauty were time babe, you’d be eternity.
  36. you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  37. You really shouldn't wear makeup darling. You're messing with perfection!
  38. Apart from being sexy darling, what do you do for a living?
  39. I may not be able to knock bottom babe, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  40. It's a good thing that I have my library card darling. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  41. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there babe. So I am going to need name and number for insurance purposes.
  42. Are you lost darling? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  43. You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  44. I’ve got my eye on you, babe!
  45. Can I have your picture babe so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  46. Are you a parking ticket darling? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  47. Are those space pants darling? Because your ass is out of this world!
  48. You MUST have a nice personality darling.
  49. I must be lost babe … because I see paradise.
  50. You are a light bulb; you just lit up my day.
  51. Do you like bacon darling? Wanna strip?
  52. If kisses were snowflakes babe, I’d send you a blizzard.
  53. You know, beautiful is my favorite color darling. It’s the color of your eyes.
  54. I’m not a very good swimmer babe, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  55. I’m not a very good swimmer darling, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  56. If I had to rate you out of 10 babe I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  57. See my friend over there darling? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
  58. I need more than 140 characters babe to tell you how beautiful you are.
  59. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth babe, I would still fall for you!
  60. People call me John darling, but you can call me Tonight!
  61. Is your dad an art thief darling? Because you're a masterpiece.
  62. I think there's something wrong with my eyes babe! I can't take them off you.
  63. Kissing is a language of love darling, so how about a conversation?
  64. You darling are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.

No comments:

Post a Comment