Sunday, February 1, 2015

Food pick up lines

Today, I’d like to give you a nice list of food pick up lines, they’re very easy to use if you have the right self-confidence and will give you fantastic results quickly the moment you use them and get familiar with them.
  1. Baby! Do you like Italian food? Then come back to my place and I’ll let you try a spicy sausage.
  2. Sugar, you remind me of a box of chocolates... because I want to take the top off.
  3. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae baby.
  4. If only I were that wine you are drinking sweetheart, because I would already be inside of you.
  5. I’m Hungry for a Piece of You baby!
  6. Want to see how my cookie crumbles babe?
  7. I always read the Menu, because there is always me and you baby.
  8. What’s on the menu baby? Me-n-u!
  9. I'm going to make you breakfast honey... Omellete you suck this ….
  10. I know milk does a body good, but girl, how much have you been drinking lately?
  11. Is your daddy Tony The Tiger? Because you look gggggreat. (Say it while imitating a tiger)
  12. Do you sell hot dogs darling? Because you sure know how to make a wiener stand.
  13. Damn! Is your body from McDonalds? "I'm Lovin' It"!
  14. Anyone can sit here and buy you drinks but I want to buy you dinner!
  15. Your name must be Coca Cola sugar, because you're so-da-licious
  16. Can you put some hot sauce on my enchilada sugar, I need some spice in my life.
  17. You look so good honey; I could put you on a nice plate and sop you up with a biscuit!
  18. Let's do breakfast tomorrow baby. Should I call you or nudge you?
  19. I don't want to sound corny babe, but I think you're a-maize-ing.
  20. You must certainly be one spicy dish because you're making my heart burn.
  21. You got more legs than a bucket of KFC baby!
  22. Is your daddy the owner of Wendy's baby? Because you make me want to eat great even late!
  23. Do you live in a corn field? Because darling I'm stalking you!
  24. How do you like your eggs cooked baby? Because I wanted to know what to make for you in the morning!
  25. Can I double stuff your Oreo honey?
  26. I'd take you to the bakery honey but there’s nothing sweeter than you.
  27. Baby! You’re like 7/11 everyone gets a slurp and I think it’s my turn!
  28. You must be an omelet babe because you're making me egg-cited.
  29. Are you a meal at McDonald’s honey? You are a McHottie!
  30. Do you like Pizza Hut baby? I want to stuff your crust.
  31. I'm German sweetheart, would you like to see my weinerschnitzel?
  32. Come on baby, sex is like pizza: Even when it's bad, it's still pretty great.
  33. If you were pasta, you'd be capellini baby because you're so fine.
  34. Baby you are so fine, I want to pour milk all over you and make you part of my daily breakfast.
  35. You must be Jelly, because jam doesn’t shake like that.
  36. I want you more than a Hagen-Daas on hot summer evenings.
  37. Did you sit in a mountain of sugar? Cuz you have a pretty sweet a*s!
  38. You should sell hot dogs baby, cuz you already know how to make a weiner stand.
  39. This one is a bit gross: How do you like you eggs in the morning sugar? Scrambled or fertilized!
  40. They say apples don't fall far from the tree, so that must mean your mom is very hot as well.
  41. Are you a Frito honey? Because you’re really corny!
  42. You must be peanut butter because baby, you're making my legs feel like jelly.
  43. I like my women like I like my doughnuts darling... HOT and HOLY!
  44. If you were a burger at McDonald’s baby, you would my McGorgeous.
  45. I'm not good at cooking babe, so let’s go out sometime!
  46. You must work at subway... because you are giving` me a foot long baby.
  47. If you were a potato darling I would totally mash you!
  48. Will you share these wings with me sugar? I don't want to eat buffalo-ne.
  49. You're like noodle soup baby, I could never pho-get about you.
  50. Are you spaghetti babe? Because I want you to meat my balls.
  51. Are you a raisin? Because you’re a raisin my ….
  52. I might not be a Doritos Locos Taco babe but, I sure will spice up your night.
  53. Hey, I'm the new Milkman sweetheart. Do you want it in the front or the back?
  54. Honey, if you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple baby.
  55. Are you McDonald’s? Cuz you are going straight to my thighs.
  56. Excuse me? Do you work at Little Caesars’? Because you are Hot And I'm Ready darling.
  57. Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber sugar.
  58. I want to butter your toast and eat you for breakfast baby.
  59. I'll be your Burger King, and you'll be my Dairy Queen... You treat me right sugar, and I'll do it your way.
  60. You're like milk baby, I want to make you a part of my breakfast.
  61. Damn! You sure know how to farm! Because you are growing my stalk baby!
  62. Do you like hamburgers sweetheart? Because I’ll go in-n-out of you!
  63. Hey, you have a lovely bunch of coconuts honey.
  64. Baby, you must be a BLT cuz you're bacon me crazy.
  65. Do you like hot dogs honey? Cause I'd put my weiner between those gorgeous buns.
  66. I do not fancy wines, I prefer moans babe!
  67. Girl... you are like a tall glass of water. And I’m thirsty.
  68. Want tequila little time together baby?
  69. I'm like Domino's Pizza baby. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is for free.
  70. If I was a watermelon precious, would you spit or swallow my seed?
  71. There may be lots of fish in the sea, but baby you're sashimi grade.
  72. Do you like Kellogg’s? Wanna frost my flakes babe?
  73. I'm like chocolate pudding sugar, I may not look that good but I taste great.
  74. Hey, how about a pizza and some sex baby? HEY! Don’t like pizza?
  75. Damn! Have you been eating Lucky Charms girl? You look magically delicious!
  76. I don't know much about pies sugar, but you make my banana cream.
  77. I love the way you move baby...like butter on a bald monkey.
  78. I don't want a just a piece of your pizza, I want the whole pie.
  79. Are you going to the barbecue? The one that has my meat in your grill!
Again, hope you’ve enjoyed these food pick up lines and if you have more, please share them in the comment section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment