Sunday, February 15, 2015

The creepiest pick up lines for girls

If you would like to scare someone or just make fun of someone, then, let me present you with some very creepy pick up lines for girls.
  1. Do you have a map honey? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  2. On a scale from one to ten, I’m attracted to you whatever number equals being willing to rip out my own heart and put it in a box and leave it on your doorstep honey. Is that a seven?
  3. Are those space pants honey? Because you’re a** is out of this world.
  4. I miss my teddy bear honey, would you sleep with me?
  5. You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child honey so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20.
  6. Do you belive in love at first sight sweetie, or should I walk by again?
  7. You are so beautiful sweetie that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20.
  8. Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime sweetie?
  9. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me sweetie and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  10. Do you wash your pants with windex sweetie? Because I can really see myself in them.
  11. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me sweetie and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  12. Are you a parking ticket sweetie? HER: What? You got fine written all over you.
  13. Wow, with those curves and me no brakes sweetie.
  14. I want to live in a nest of your hair sweetie.
  15. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you sweetie.
  16. What do you mean you don’t want to go out with me sweetie? I have a shrine to you! A SHRINE!
  17. I secretly changed my name to your name sweetie, so when I tongue-kiss the mirror we are finally happening.
  18. You’re so hot sweetheart, you make the sun look like an ice cube!
  19. Know what would look good on you sweetheart? CRUTCHES
  20. Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime sweetheart? There's this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn't go by myself.
  21. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you sweetheart?
  22. There's this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn't go by myself sweetheart.
  23. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you sweetheart.
  24. My favorite movie is a cell phone video I made of you playing field hockey sweetheart. It’s called Silence of the Lambs 4.
  25. That outfit would look great crumpled in a heap on unsolved mysteries sweetheart.
  26. Remember when you said my nose was weird sweetheart? I cut it off! Can we go out now?
  27. I put the STD in STUD sweetheart, all I need is U...
  28. I want to live in your socks sweetheart so I can be with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment