Saturday, November 15, 2014

100 worst pick up lines

In this post, I'm not going to present you with the top ten worst pickup lines, not even the top five, what I'm going to do is give you the top one hundred worst pickup lines ever to use! These are definitely not going to work for you; in fact, they are going to make people scared of you and think that you are weird or psycho! So, make sure you avoid using them whenever you are interacting with the opposite sex.
  1. Sorry, I thought this was the men's room. Still, while we're alone in here...
  2. That shirt is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.
  3. You know, pants are a vestigial organ. Yours look infected.
  4. I'm going to have sex with you tonight; you might as well be there to enjoy it.
  5. If we had a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together.
  6. Did you just fart? Because your blowing me away.
  7. I make more money than you can spend.
  8. The doctor's pretty sure the antibiotics worked this time.
  9. My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.
  10. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  11. Are you a parking ticket? You’ve got fine written all over you.
  12. You'll do.
  13. Dammit, I creamed my trousers again!
  14. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  15. You don't need a bodyguard. You need a bodyguard.
  16. Are you a camera? Because you make me smile.
  17. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.
  18. Sex is a killer...want to die happy?
  19. May I play motorboat?
  20. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
  21. Are you tamale? Cause you’re hot.
  22. So what do you say? Want to love me? Or Raymond, like everybody else?
  23. There are 206 bones in the human body. Want another one?
  24. My favorite position is The Serial Killer.
  25. I'm sorry, were you talking to me? No? Well then, please start.
  26. If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
  27. So, how many kids do you have?
  28. You're hotter than my daughter.
  29. I have a rare tropical disease which will kill me unless I have sex within the next half hour.
  30. The word of the day is legs. Let's go to your house and spread the word.
  31. I've got a boat.
  32. How much will a 20 get me?
  33. Somebody call the cops, because it’s got to be illegal to look that good!
  34. I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on.
  35. Sex is evil, Evil is sin; Sins are forgiven so stick it in.
  36. Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
  37. Hey baby, I've got AIDS.
  38. Was your dad a baker? ‘cause you’ve got the nicest set of buns I’ve ever seen
  39. Are you wearing space pants? Because your butt is out of this world.
  40. I must be a snowflake, 'cause I've fallen for you!
  41. If I had a dime for every time I tried to pick up a chick, I'd still be poor.
  42. Nice shoes, let's fuck.
  43. Are you a terrorist? Because you're da bomb!
  44. Remember me? Oh, that’s right; I’ve met you only in my dreams.
  45. What's better than roses on a piano? Tulips on an organ.
  46. My friend use to hand out phone cards that said Smile if you're horny.
  47. If I looked into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together.
  48. Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.
  49. Can you give me directions? To your house?
  50. Something's wrong with my cell phone...your number is not in it.
  51. Have you ever seen a 2-incher?
  52. On a scale of 1-10, you are a 9 and I’m the only 1 u need.
  53. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  54. Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
  55. You look like Carmen Electra's deformed, burned, dismembered sister...
  56. Damn, you look good in beer goggles...
  57. Do you have a map? 'Cause I just got lost in your eyes.
  58. Hey, I lost my phone number … Can I have yours?
  59. Do you have a map? Because I want to have sex with you.
  60. If I told you you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
  61. Bbrrrr! My hands are cold. Can I stick them down your pants to warm them up?
  62. I lost my virginity! Can I have yours?
  63. Wow, you look like Xena the Warrior Princess! Want to date?
  64. The only thing your eyes haven't told me about you is your name.
  65. my love for you is like diarrhea, I can’t hold it in
  66. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you!
  67. I have a thing for amputees.
  68. Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.
  69. I'm feeling kind of insecure right now. Could I have a hug?
  70. Do people even use pick up lines??
  71. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
  72. I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?
  73. Are you from the Netherlands? Because you are one big dyke!
  74. You don't sweat much for a fat chick.
  75. Are you from Tennesse? Because you’re the only Ten I See!
  76. So do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to walk by again?
  77. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren’t so shy, I’d tell you who.
  78. I don't need twitter, I'm already following you.
  79. Want to take a ride in my truck? It's a Ford... it's exotic.
  80. Your eyes are blue like the ocean, and I'm lost at sea.
  81. You're like a fat stump, I'm always falling over you
  82. Are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out.
  83. I'm a man! You're a woman! You do the math!
  84. Life without you would be like a broken pencil…pointless.
  85. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. In my pants.
  86. I'm trying to rearrange the alphabet so that U and I are together.
  87. I'm a thief, and I'm her to steal your heart.
  88. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print!
  89. You have something on your butt. My eyes.
  90. Nice legs; what time do they open?
  91. Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
  92. Burger King isn't the only thing that is king-sized...
  93. Get out of your life and into my bed!
  94. You look like an angel that fell from heaven and hit its face on the pavement.
  95. Somebody better call God, because he is missing an angel
  96. Bet you 100 quid you can't turn me hetero.
  97. Hey pretty lady, I know Klingon, and tonight I'm going Klingon to you!
  98. Please, I need wife to get green card, but immigration is wanting, how you say, proof of consummation.
  99. Screw me if I'm wrong, but is your name Iolanthe?
  100. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  101. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
  102. Hey baby, want to socialize your means of reproduction?
Of course, some of these pickup lines are fine, but most of them are very dangerous to use because they are going to give the wrong impression about you. If you think you have the worst pickup lines ever, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment