Sunday, November 23, 2014

Clever pick up lines to use on guys

These clever pick up lines to use on guys are definitely going to make you look intelligent, witty, and most importantly very attractive! However, don't forget that you need to have the right body language and the right self-confidence in order to make them work for you.
  1. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy gorgeous, I'd tell you who.
  2. If beauty were time baby, you’d be eternity.
  3. Hey, are you a church person gorgeous, If so let’s go and make it heavenly.
  4. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with gorgeous.
  5. I think there's something wrong with my eyes gorgeous because I can't take them off you.
  6. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in this room baby?
  7. Do you need some nicotine gorgeous because your body's smoking!
  8. My name is … but baby you can call me tonight!
  9. They say apples don't fall far from the tree baby, so that must mean your dad's hot too.
  10. What time do you have to be back in heaven baby?
  11. Hey, how did you do that gorgeous? Look so good?
  12. Hey! Want to see the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
  13. Know what's on the menu baby? Me-n-u.
  14. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list baby.
  15. Excuse me but is this a one person boat gorgeous because I would rock with you all night long!
  16. So, do you have a new year’s resolution baby, I’m looking at mine right now.
  17. If you spot him waiting in a restaurant/theater/club: If she doesn't show up baby, I'll be right over here.
  18. Te Quiero!
  19. Was your Dad a baker baby? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  20. Is your name Wi-Fi baby? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  21. You know, you might be asked to leave soon baby. You're making the other guys look really bad.
  22. Do you have a Band-Aid gorgeous? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  23. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing baby, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  24. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low gorgeous.
  25. You’re so cute, you’re giving me cavities.
  26. Do you have a sunburn gorgeous, or are you always this hot?
  27. I want to tell you your fortune gorgeous. Write your phone number on his hand. Your future is clear.
  28. Urkuk lu Stalga. Baby that’s Klingon for 'I love you darling'.
  29. Screw me if I am wrong baby, but haven't we met before?

No comments:

Post a Comment