Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cool pick up lines for girls

These cool pick up lines for girls are going to make you look confident, attractive, and most importantly very intelligent and seductive.
  1. You baby are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  2. Are you lost baby? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  3. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall baby... is in love with me.
  4. Can I have your picture baby so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  5. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses gorgeous, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  6. Apart from being sexy baby, what do you do for a living?
  7. I need more than 140 characters gorgeous to tell you how beautiful you are.
  8. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night gorgeous, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  9. What’s your favorite silverware baby? Because I like to spoon!
  10. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast baby? Because you look magically delicious!
  11. I'm not trying to impress you or anything gorgeous, but... I'm Batman!
  12. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute baby. How about a workout?
  13. You really shouldn't wear makeup baby. You're messing with perfection!
  14. I may not be able to knock bottom gorgeous, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  15. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's gorgeous. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  16. If beauty were time gorgeous, you’d be eternity.
  17. If you were a chicken gorgeous, you'd be impeccable.
  18. You look familiar baby.
  19. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth gorgeous, I would still fall for you!
  20. If kisses were snowflakes gorgeous, I’d send you a blizzard.
  21. Excuse me, if I go straight this way gorgeous, will I be able to reach your heart?
  22. Are those space pants baby? Because your ass is out of this world!
  23. Good thing I Brought a map gorgeous, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  24. Is your dad an art thief baby? Because you're a masterpiece.
  25. You’re so beautiful baby you made me forget my pick up line.
  26. My body is telling me yes baby. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  27. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  28. Are you a parking ticket baby? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  29. you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  30. I've got skittles in my mouth baby, want to taste the rainbow?
  31. Know what's on the menu baby? Me-n-u.
  32. I must be lost gorgeous … because I see paradise.
  33. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open baby?
  34. Let's make like a fabric softener baby and snuggle!
  35. Can I have your picture gorgeous so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  36. Do I know you baby? Cause you look a lot like my next sweetheart.
  37. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  38. Do you believe in love at first sight baby, or should I walk by again?
  39. I think there's something wrong with my eyes gorgeous! I can't take them off you.
  40. Do you like bacon baby? Wanna strip?
  41. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed baby, want to tutor me?
  42. Is your name Summer baby? Cause you are hot!
  43. You MUST have a nice personality baby.
  44. You know, beautiful is my favorite color baby. It’s the color of your eyes.
  45. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  46. I think there's something wrong with my eyes baby! I can't take them off you.
  47. Is your name Wi-Fi baby? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  48. If I had to rate you out of 10 gorgeous I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  49. You are a light bulb gorgeous; you just lit up my day.
  50. Are you sitting on the F5 key baby? Because your backside is refreshing.
  51. What’s a nice baby like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  52. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today baby; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  53. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there gorgeous. So I am going to need name and number for insurance purposes.
  54. Kissing is a language of love baby, so how about a conversation?

No comments:

Post a Comment