Thursday, November 20, 2014

The best corny pick up lines for girls

These are the best corny pick up lines for girls to use on guys, try to use them as often as possible to increase your attractiveness.
  1. Hey! I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  2. Where we supposed to meet for dinner babe?
  3. Do you have room in your life for a new friend babe?
  4. Hey! what did you say? Oh, I thought you were talking to me?
  5. Let's go lie down darling and talk about it.
  6. Hey! my parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
  7. There must be something wrong with my eyes darling, I can't take them off you.
  8. Hey! take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, let’s talk"
  9. Babe, you haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  10. Excuse me for not getting up baby. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  11. Your smile is like sunshine darling.
  12. Just where do those legs end baby?
  13. Excuse me but I'm doing a report on stamina baby. Would you be interested in finding the true meaning of marathon?
  14. Do you believe in love at first sight baby, or should I walk by again?
  15. Don't you know me from somewhere darling?
  16. Excuse me darling; I think it's time we met.
  17. Your daddy must be a thief babe, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  18. I'm just a caraway seed in the bakery of life babe.
  19. I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince babe.
  20. Hey! I'm employed.
  21. Weren't we married in a past life baby?
  22. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met babe...today.
  23. I just moved into the building and I was wondering baby if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  24. Can I be your slave for tonight darling?
  25. Hey! say, did we go to different schools together?
  26. The girl I'm with baby, oh, she's my sister.
  27. Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies baby.
  28. I'm in advertising darling. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  29. Gosh baby, you're pretty.
  30. I had a dream about you last night baby. Would you like to make it a reality?
  31. Excuse me baby, do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes"> Take me home with you.
  32. So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning baby?
  33. I have had a really bad day baby and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  34. I would say I like you babe, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
  35. I thought women like you babe traveled in packs.
  36. Here's your chance to get to know me baby.
  37. Hey! I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  38. Fine darling! And you?
  39. Hey! weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  40. Hey! I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
  41. So there you are darling! I've been looking all over for you.
  42. Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation darling?
  43. Hey! do you have any Irish in you? (if no ) Would you like some? (if yes ) Want some more?
  44. I'm sorry, were you talking to me sweetheart? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  45. I don't know what you think of me darling, but I hope it's X-rated.
  46. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down baby; go ahead say no.
  47. You should be someone's wife darling.
  48. Hey! I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  49. Actually, I tend to make normal conversation baby rather than try to dazzle someone with a Kamikaze one-liner.
  50. Do you know the essential difference darling between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  51. Are you free tonight baby or will it cost me?
  52. There is more than what meets the eyes baby.
  53. You are the reason men fall in love sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment