Monday, November 3, 2014

Cute Pokémon pick up lines

The following cute Pokémon pick up lines are definitely going to make you very attractive if you know how to use them properly.
  1. Sweetie! You’re more beautiful than a Beautifly.
  2. Darling! I want to see your Squirtle squirt.
  3. starMiE and starYU belong together do you get the message babe?
  4. I'm a real Machamp, if you know what I mean baby.
  5. Do you want to see my BELL-SPROUT honey?
  6. When I look at you babe, my Metapod can't get any harder.
  7. Do you want to see my POLI-WAG honey?
  8. Hey, you make my caterpie go metapod honey.
  9. Let's go make a Mewtwo of our own love.
  10. My Exeggcute are pretty weak love. Let's battle so they can get some experience.
  11. Aye baby are you a flareon sweetie? because you're a sexy fox
  12. Is that a diglett in your pocket or are you just happy to see me baby.
  13. Darling! If I was a Pokemon right now, I'd be an Erectabuzz
  14. Want to Link your cable onto me babe?
  15. I'll need an escape rope, because I’m lost in your eyes baby.
  16. You put the "cool" in Tentacool sweetie.
  17. Want to watch my EKANS evolve babe?
  18. Why don't you and me go back to my gym and have a naked battle babe.
  19. You put the "BONE" in Cubone sweetie.
  20. When I'm around you babe, I am like a Geodude, as hard as a rock!
  21. Sweetheart! If I were a Hitmonchan, I'd Thunderpunch dat ass.
  22. STD’s are like Pokemon, gotta catch ‘em all! Want to help me out babe?
  23. What's your favorite Pokemon move babe? Mine is LICK.
  24. Can I get into YOUR Secret Base sweetie?
  25. Hey, I've got some legendary pokemon precious! Touch my pokeballs to see just how legendary they are?
  26. There are a lot of Magicarp in the sea babe, but I'm looking for a Gyarados.
  27. My Diglett's attracted to your SWEET SCENT love.
  28. Precious! I think I need a Paralyze Heal, because you're stunning.
  29. Sweetie! You’re so hot I’m going to need a Burn Heal.
  30. Darling! If I were a Clefairy, I"d DOUBLE-SLAP that ass.
  31. I'll make your onyx use harden and rock slide all the way through my dark cave baby.
  32. Squirtle isn't the ONLY one that can use water gun babe.
  33. My Pokeballs are SWIFT in your mouth love.
  34. Darling! I'd like to Leech my Seeds into you.
  35. Will you use ROCK POLISH on my Pokeballs babe?
  36. You make me RY-HORNY sweetie!
  37. I've got Masterballs love.
  38. Let's make RegiLove love!
  39. You put the "Double-D" in Dodou sweetie.
  40. My Bulbasaur knows TICKLE love.
  41. Can I Squirtle on your Jiggleypuffs sweetie?
  42. My Gyarados is BIG enough for you to ride it ALL day and night love.
  43. Like an Umbreon love, I also evolve at night.
  44. Did you use CONFUSE RAY sweetie? Because your making me dizzy.
  45. Sweetheart! If I were a Ghastly, I'd seep right through your pants.
  46. I've got an Onyx baby, and if you come over to my place I'll show you his move Earthquake.
  47. Are you a RARE CANDY sweetie? Because I feel a level-up.
  48. You must be a Magnemite because I'm attracted to you sweetie.
  49. Do you want to play with my Poke Balls honey?
  50. Do you want to see my NUGGETS honey?
  51. You just gave me a Cubone babe.
  52. Hello, you're looking absolutely Goldeen tonight.
  53. You give my Gengar that smile babe.
  54. How would you like to see my viridian forest precious, well it's not really viridian.
  55. Do you want to battle honey? Because my balls are at the ready!
  56. My Typhlosion knows EXPLOSION babe!!
  57. Precious! I think we're going to need Defog (HM05) before the night is done.
  58. My Shellder wants to clamp onto your Slowpoke's tail love!
  59. Do you want to play my Poke Flute honey?
  60. Can I fertilize you sweetie with my sunkern?
  61. Can I fingerbang you sweetie, with my Bulbasaur?
  62. Are you from the Hoenn Region sweetie? Because you're the only HO I see.
  63. Sweetheart! If you were a pokemon, you'd be a Squirtle, because you make me wet!
  64. Sweetheart! If you were in a Pokemon Contest, you'd win first place in the Beauty/Cuteness category.
  65. Is that a TANGELA down there baby?
  66. You just weedled your way into my heart babe.
  67. Darling! I want to Squirtle all over your Jigglypuffs.
  68. Want my Caterpie to use String Shot on you babe?
  69. I can make your Jigglypuffs sing precious.
  70. Aye girl you know you want me to squirtle you sweetie.
  71. You make my Darkrai rise sweetie.
  72. Sweetie! You’ll be WEEZING after I'm done with you.
  73. Precious! I like to Pikachu when you're naked!
  74. Looking at your ass love makes my bulba soar.
  75. Did you just FLASH me sweetie?
  76. Roses are red, violets are blue babe. If you were a Pokemon, I'd choose you.
  77. You remind me of Pokemon sweetie, I just want to Pikachu.
  78. Let's make like a Super Rod and hook up love.
  79. Want to ride my emPOLEon babe?
  80. How would you like me to use my Onix to BIND you to my bed?
  81. My Lickitung can reach deeper than you can imagine love!
  82. I am like a ditto precious; I will be anything you want me to be.
  83. My Typhlosion knows Eruption babe.
  84. You make me feel like an Electrode sweetie, you give me an EXPLOSION in my pants.
  85. Do you want to LICKILICKY my icky sticky honey.
  86. You put the "Wiggle" in Wigglytuff sweetie.
  87. Darling! I'd POUND you with my Piplup.
  88. Sweetie! You’ve got the lips of a Jynx!
  89. Precious! I think I'm going to need a Burn Heal because you're hot.
  90. Are you a Hitmonlee sweetie because your body is kickin'.
  91. I'm a Mismagius sweetie. I'll make all of your wildest dreams come true.
  92. The name's cock babe...I mean brock..wait, I said that right.
  93. I don't need my Poke-Dex to find YOUR Ghastly precious.
  94. Darling! I wish you were the ground and I was a Diglett so I could be inside of you.
  95. Darling! I wish I was a Seaking, so I could HORN DRILL you.
  96. My Kadabra just used Future Sight love, and it looks like we've got a future together.
  97. Sweetheart! If you were a Pokemon, I'D CHOOSE YOU!
  98. Sweetheart! If I were a Milktank, I'd use ATTRACT on you.
  99. Darling! I wish I was an Abra, so I could TELEPORT to your bedroom.
  100. Sweetie! You want me to become Charmander? Because my penis is on fire right now
  101. Aipom's pretty good with his hands sweetie, and so am I.
  102. Do you want to see what's in my ball bag honey?
  103. Darling! I wish you and I were Weedles, so you and I could make a Kakuna and evolve together.
  104. Sweetie! You’re worth more than a thousand nuggets.
  105. Sweetie! You will always be bulbasaur in my pokedex.
  106. Are you a pikachu sweetie? Because you are shockingly beautiful.
  107. Precious! I just want to stick it in your wooper.
  108. Sweetheart! If I were a Pidgeotto, I'd GUST your pants off.
  109. You must be a Charmander because you're getting me hot sweetie.
  110. Darling! I want to Munchlax your Cloyster.
  111. I can make your Milktanks moo precious.
  112. My Magikarp knows a little more than SPLASH if you know what I mean love.
  113. Hey precious, lemme see them Jigglypuffs.
  114. Do you have a Ditto in your pocket sweetie because I can see myself in your pants?
  115. Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket baby, or are you just happy to see me?
  116. Darling! I'd like to Slowpoke your Cloyster.
  117. Don't make me use Water Gun all over you honey!
  118. Sweetie! You’re going to need a HYPERPOTION by the time i'm done with you.
  119. Want to register your number in my PokeNav babe?
  120. Let’s make like the pages of this guide book love and get under the covers.
  121. How about you use REST precious, so I can sleep with you.
  122. Do you like Pokeballs sweetie because you're about to get really close to one of mine.
  123. Hey, want to SPOINK?
  124. Those are some nice HOOTHOOTS you got there babe.
  125. Darling! I want to spread HONEY on your Forretress.
  126. What's your favorite move babe? Mine is LICK.
  127. Have you been taking lessons from a Lickitung honey?
  128. Precious! I made you some MOO-MOO MILK, but I forgot to use my Milktank.
  129. You make my Gyrados HYDROPUMP sweetie!
  130. I'll use ROCK CLIMB in your Fortress baby.
  131. My Donphan won't ROLLOUT for you much longer love.
  132. It's a good thing baby that I'm a pokemon trainer and can handle your Jigglypuffs!
  133. I heard Meowth's not the only mischievious pussy in town precious.
  134. Darling! I wish I was a Magikarp, so I could use SPLASH on you!
  135. Sweetheart! If I were a Nidoking, you would be my Nidoqueen.
  136. I'm glad I brought my PokeDex today because I'm checking you out baby.
  137. Have you seen my master balls honey? I heard you can’t escape them
  138. Darling! I'd like to get in your rock tunnel.
  139. Sweetie! You’re such a good catch, I think I'll use my only Master Ball on you.
  140. Our love is like a typhlosion honey.
  141. Would I be able to squirtle on your jigglypuffs babe?
  142. You set my Chimchar on fire sweetie.
  143. Precious! I like to compare myself with Smeargle...I'm pretty handy with a paintbrush.
  144. Let's have a Togepi of our own love!
  145. Darling! I'd like to ride you like a HORSEA.
  146. I'm going to Hoppip into your pants baby.
  147. You make me errupt like the Cinnabar Island volcano sweetie.
  148. You remind me of Deoxys sweetie, you're out of this world.
  149. Do you want to help my ekans learn intercourse honey?
  150. My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail love.
  151. Why not go out with me babe?
  152. How about you come and see my safari zone precious.
These are definitely some of the cutest Pokémon pick up lines, if you know other ones, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment