Friday, November 28, 2014

Rude pick up lines

The following rude pick up lines are very difficult to use, but if you have the right body language and self-confidence, then, you will certainly master them.
  1. Are your legs made of Nutella? Because I'd love to spread them!
  2. Do you have any Italian in you? Would you like some?
  3. Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
  4. You smell like trash. May I take you out?
  5. Your breasts remind me of Mount Rushmore - my face should be among them.
  6. You have been very naughty. Go to my room!
  7. Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you all night long!
  8. I lost my virginity. Can I have yours?
  9. Do you live on a chicken farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock.
  10. Don't ever change. Just get naked.
  11. I'm like a Rubik's Cube, the more you play with me the harder I get!
  12. That dress looks great on you...as a matter of fact, so would I.
  13. I'm no weather man, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight.
  14. Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist.
  15. You're so hot, even my pants are falling for you!
  16. We're like hot chocolate and marshmallows... You're hot and I want to be on top of you.
  17. Someone vacuum my lap, I think this girl needs a clean place to sit.
  18. Want to go on an 'ate' with me? I'll give you the 'D' later.
  19. I'm afraid of the dark... Will you sleep with me tonight?
  20. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
  21. Let's play carpenter. First we'll get hammered, and then I'll nail you.
  22. Are you an archaeologist? Because I've got a bone for you to examine.
  23. Do you like Wendy's? Because you're going to love Wendy's nuts slap your face!
  24. Are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my privates standing at attention.
  25. Baby, I'm like a firefighter, I find them hot and leave them wet!
  26. Just remember: To you, I am a virgin.
  27. Your legs are like an Oreo Cookie - I want to split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle.
  28. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' between 'F' and 'CK'
  29. I want to floss with your pubic hair.
  30. I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you.
  31. Do you come here often or wait till you get home?
  32. I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
  33. I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
  34. I love my bed but I'd rather be in yours.
  35. Why pay for a bra, when I would gladly hold your boobs up all day for free?
  36. You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.
  37. Brrr! My hands are cold. Can I warm them in your heaving breasts?
  38. Miss, if you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?
  39. Let me insert my plug into your socket and we can generate some electricity.
  40. Hey, you want to do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one.
  41. Can I read your t-shirt in braille?
  42. Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.

No comments:

Post a Comment