Friday, November 7, 2014

The best pick up lines for flirting

Flirting is the art of making small talk and creating romantic attraction, and if you don't know how to do it properly, you will never succeed in dating and attraction! This is the reason why I'm going to share with you a list of the most important pick up lines for flirting, they will work for you every single time if you have the right body language and self-confidence. In case you are not a sweet talker, get rid of the sweet words, honey, baby … but remember that if you are confident, they’ll have a nice effect!
  1. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room baby?
  2. Drop me a line if you have time sweetheart – here’s my email
  3. I bet that you cannot wait until tomorrow precious, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.
  4. Take my advice precious, ask me out.
  5. Hey, how did you do that babe? (What?) Look so good?
  6. Hi baby, what’s your name?
  7. If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses babe, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  8. Hi baby. Are you cute?
  9. Hello. How are you this evening baby? I was standing over there and couldn’t help but notice you were staring at my butt.
  10. If I received a nickel darling for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  11. Can I take a picture of you sweetheart to prove all my friends that angels are true.
  12. I think I can die happy now baby, because I've just seen a piece of heaven.
  13. Does your boyfriend know where you are precious?
  14. Are you from Tennessee baby? Because you’re the only ten I see.
  15. I must be a snowflake baby, because I’ve fallen for you.
  16. If I told you that you had a beautiful body baby, would you hold it against me?
  17. Do I know you darling? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  18. I saw you staring at me from across the room darling.... So I thought I'd give you a closer look.
  19. Were you in Boy Scouts precious? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  20. Oh my sweet baby! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive babe, and heaven has been brought to me.
  21. You must be a hell of a thief baby, because you stole my heart from across the room.
  22. Nice to meet you babe, I'm (put your name here) and you are...gorgeous!
  23. I’m not drunk darling, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  24. Hey, don't I know you sweetheart? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
  25. Do you have a BandAid darling? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  26. Do you believe in love at first sight sweetheart, or should I walk by again?
  27. Hello. I’m Mr. Right precious. I heard you were looking for me?
  28. I hope you know CPR babe, because you take my breath away!
  29. Was your dad king for a day babe? He must have been to make a princess(or prince) like you.
  30. Take my advice baby, ask me out.
  31. Nice to meet you precious, you are...gorgeous!
  32. I hope you know CPR baby, because you take my breath away!
  33. As she’s leaving…. Hey aren’t you forgetting something baby? Her: What? … Me!
  34. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name precious.
  35. You are the reason baby Santa even has a naughty list.
  36. I never do this babe, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.
  37. I have to go now babe, but you look very interesting.
  38. Have you always been this cute sweetheart, or did you have to work at it?
  39. Apart from being sexy darling, what do you do for a living?
Yes, these are just a few pick up lines for flirting, but remember that it is an art, it doesn't require too many words, so, don't talk a lot, use your body language as much as possible, you need to also remember another very important thing, it is the idea that pick up lines, even for flirting, are only used to start a conversation. If you know other pick up lines for flirting, please share them with us in the comment area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment