Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shakespeare pick up lines

If you would like to romance using these Shakespeare pick up lines, then, you need to be very confident and also extremely witty because most people are definitely not going to understand them easily. Nevertheless, they are absolutely fantastic and will work for you. And you can find more Shakespeare pick up lines in the following document: http://www.northernhighlands.org/cms/lib5/NJ01000179/Centricity/Domain/149/Shakespearean%20Pickup%20Lines.doc
  1. My arms shall be your sanctuary.
  2. Your favors have fallen like dew upon me.
  3. It is a confidence that well becomes you.
  4. Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
  5. The sun never met the summer with more joy.
  6. Sweet as the breath o flutes, or love’s deliciousness.
  7. Let me but touch the white pillows of your .
  8. You wrap me up in wonder.
  9. I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.
  10. Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.
  11. By you, like your shade, I’ll ever dwell.
  12. Your example steers me.
  13. I’ll pay the tribute of my love to you.
  14. Your eyes are orbs of stars.
  15. O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
  16. Let me seal my vowed faith on your lips.
  17. My duty binds me to obey you ever.
  18. Come woo me, woo me, for I am in a holiday humor and like enough to consent.
  19. I do love nothing in the world so well as you.
  20. I am a castaway in love.
  21. Let me perish in your presence.
  22. I’ll play at kisses with you.
  23. She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won.
  24. If love be rough with you, be rough with love; Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down.
  25. You are the miracle of friendship.
  26. Sweet and delicious is the feast of love.
  27. You have the power to sway me as you please.
  28. Your breath casts sweet perfumes.
  29. I am proud to please you.
  30. I wear you in my heart.
  31. There is no treasure on Earth like her.
  32. You are the rising sun which I adore.
  33. Virtue goes with you.
  34. You are a white enchantress, lady. You can enchain me with a smile.
  35. Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?
  36. Make me companion of your cares.
  37. I will unrip my very bosom to you.
  38. I see your wit is as nimble as your tongue.
  39. Give me my Romeo, and when I shall die take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that the entire world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.
  40. Your wit hath too much edge.
  41. I’ll bathe my lips in rosy dews of kisses.
  42. As kind as the sun to the newborn spring.
  43. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
  44. My boldness wants excuse.
  45. You are a flame of beauty.
  46. You, like a comet, do attract all eyes.
  47. Did I ever love till now? Forswear it sight, for I never saw true beauty until this night.
  48. Your favors I did taste in great abundance.
  49. Goodness and virtue are your near acquaintances.
  50. You are the userer of fame.
  51. My genius and yours are friends.
  52. Your tongue is oiled with courtly flatteries.
  53. You have a face where all good seems to dwell.
  54. I sacrifice to you the incense of my thanks.
  55. There’s music in her smiles.
  56. I have no faculty which is not yours.
  57. You cannot tempt me, Siren.
  58. You make my faith to stagger.
  59. O I shall rob you of too much sweetness.
  60. You guild my praises far above my deserts.
  61. Your words are Delphian oracles.
  62. A kiss is but a minute’s joy.
  63. Give me leave to waken your memory.
  64. I, like a child, will go by your directions.
  65. My entertainment hath confirmed my welcome.
  66. Inherit your desires.
  67. As you have virtue, speak it.
  68. Welcome, as light to day, as health to sick men.
  69. Your words like music please me.
  70. I have not from your eyes that gentleness and show of love as I was won’t to have.
  71. Her name like some celestial fire quickens my spirit.
  72. The unblown rose, the crystal nor the.
  73. What a pretty thing man is when he goes in his doublet and hose and leaves off his wit!
  74. You have witchcraft in your lips.
  75. Your compliments call your faith in question.
  76. Let men that hope to be beloved be bold.
  77. Let me share your thoughts.
  78. When you do dance, I wish you were a wave o’ the sea, that you might ever do nothing but that.
  79. You are the only anchor of my hopes.
  80. You have made me sick with passion.
  81. Sure winter dwells upon your lip, the snow is not more cold.
  82. I pray you; do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows made in wine.
  83. You speak the courtier’s dialect.
  84. I prize your love above all the gold in wealthy Indies arms.
  85. Mine eyes have feasted on your beauteous face .
  86. As glorious as the noon-tide sun.
  87. They are in the very wrath of love, and they will together; clubs cannot part them.
  88. Midnight would blush at this.
  89. Come woo me, woo me, for I am in a holiday humor and like enough to consent.
  90. If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep!
  91. Reward stays for you.
  92. I’ll chronicle your virtues.
  93. I am as mute as night.
  94. Women are angels clad in flesh.
  95. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow.
  96. You understand not the language of my intent.
  97. Your title far exceeds my worth.
  98. My wish requires you.
  99. Diamonds are not more pure than she.
  100. It is a paradise enjoying you.
  101. I will repay your love with usury.
  102. I want no part of welcome but your wished presence.
  103. Your love outstrips my merit.
  104. Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return.
  105. You are the star I reach at.
  106. It is no pilgrimage to travel to your lips.
  107. You wear a snowy livery.
  108. Give me a naked lady in a net of gold.
  109. Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.
  110. I do beseech you – chiefly that I may set it in my prayers – what is your name?
  111. Thou beauty shines as if it belongs amongst the heaven art thou an angel here on earth.
  112. My tongue speaks the freedom of my heart.
  113. Your words have charmed my soul.
  114. She doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night as a rich jewel in an Ethiop’s ear.
  115. You are full of fair desert.
  116. Your fingers are made to quaver on a lute, your arms to hang about a lady’s neck.
  117. You are a noble giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment