Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dirty pick up lines for women

If you are looking for dirty pick up lines for women to use on men, then, I'm going to give you an entire collection, you can use them on guys very easily, and they are extremely funny, you just need to have the right self-confidence and body language.
  1. Hey, want to play house. I could be the door and you could slam me all night long.
  2. Excuse me, I am about to go home to masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.
  3. Nike took my motto: Just Do It.
  4. If a guy asks you have you got the time? Answer: if you got the energy.
  5. Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later.
  6. Is your name country crock, because you can spread for me anytime.
  7. I will be a Dixie Chick and you be my cowboy... now take me away!
  8. Hey in my nursing class we just learned how to bathe people can I practice on you?
  9. That shirt is becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
  10. Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.
  11. Do you know the difference between a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a blowjob? Well then, let me take you out to lunch.
  12. I wish you were a screen door..... So I can slam you all day long!
  13. I got the F-C-K. All I need is U.
  14. Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw.
  15. I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, want to help me test the claim that it won't kiss off?
  16. Hey, do you like France? So do I! Let's go and French!
  17. If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays?
  18. I'm a fireman, want to see my hose?
  19. Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Elvis over there?
  20. Fuck me if I am wrong, but you want to screw me, don't you?
  21. Are you a burger because you can be the meat between my buns
  22. Your daddy must have been a baker, because you have a nice set of buns.
  23. You want to go skinny dipping... in my bed?
  24. Believe it or not, getting laid is still hard when you're this good-looking.
  25. Would you like to go to wonderland...? Him: Yeah! Can I be Alice and you the mad hatter?
  26. I know you think I’m sexy, I know you think I’m fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line
  27. Let's bypass all the bullshit and just get naked.
  28. I have a math equation for you. You + me + whipped cream = a good idea.
  29. Walk up to a guy bend down in front of him and say do these look real?
  30. Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
  31. You make me want to have an affair.
  32. I can't make a cherry pop, but I can make a banana cream.
  33. I'm like a snow storm; I’ll give you 8 to 10 inches and keep you inside for the whole weekend.
  34. You're on fire. Can I stop drop and roll with you?
  35. Just like a tootsie roll pop, I'd liked to find out how many licks it takes to get to your center.
  36. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, because every time I see you, you turn me on!
  37. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  38. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
  39. I may not be Dairy Queen, baby, but I'll treat you right!
  40. Hey baby...I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
  41. If I was in the army, I would blow you away
  42. I'll be your drum...you can beat me all night long!
  43. Do you sleep on your stomach? Him: NO... You: Can I?
  44. My beaver is bored and wants to play, do you have any wood for my beaver today.
  45. Are my undies showing? No. Would you like them to?
  46. You touch his shirt and ask, is this cotton? Then touch down in the crotch area and say, Oh, this must be felt.
  47. You are what you eat, and tonight I want to be you.
  48. There must be a keg in your pants, because I want to tap that ass.
  49. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
  50. May I end this sentence with a proposition?
  51. All I want is peace and quiet, give me a piece and I'll be quiet.
  52. Are those space pants you're wearing? Because your ass is out of this world.
  53. Is that a keg in your pants? Because I would love to tap that ass!
  54. I've got a fire in my pants and you're the only one who can put it out.
  55. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  56. Remember my name. You’ll be screaming it later.
  57. Are you a cupcake? No....why...? Because you probably taste really sweet!
  58. If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  59. Hey baby...I can suck a golf ball thru 50 feet of garden hose?
  60. Do you come here often? Because I'm about to come here right now.
  61. You’re so hot that even on a cold winter night my clit would stand for you.
  62. Put a dollar bill on your head and when he asks what you did that for tell him it’s all you can eat for under a dollar
  63. Want to play some football? We can both be skins…
  64. What's a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
  65. Do you like lollipops? Because I'll take you to my candy shop.
  66. Shall we shag now or shag later?
  67. Hey, I'm from the Middle East, and I have a weapon of mass destruction in my pants.
  68. If you were a pole I would dance all over you.
  69. You're like a light switch... you turn me on.
  70. Do you eat tacos? Yes, why? Because my Taco Bell is open
If you know more thirty pick up lines for women, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment