Saturday, November 29, 2014

Redneck pick up lines

These redneck pick up lines are not only very funny, but will definitely work if you tell them to a person as they carry lots of humor and confidence in them.
  1. One time there was this squirrel on coc and he wents NUTS!!!
  2. I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went inta that cheap motel room over yonder.
  3. Wanna find out if my shotgun shell will fit in your double barrel?
  4. My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
  5. Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
  6. Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
  7. Are you a parking ticket? cause you read fiiiine all over!
  8. Did you fart? Cuz baby you blew me away.
  9. Hey babeh, are you a film actress? Cus I want you in mah trailer.
  10. My home is where I park it
  11. If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
  12. Yeah I own my home; it’s on the back of my truck.
  13. Me and u are goin too make love tonite!!!!u no y??? cause I am stronger than u!!!!
  14. I know I’m not no Fred Flintstone, but I can make yer “bed-rock.”
  15. Yer eyes are as blue & pretty as window cleaner.
  16. If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, I’d store my nuts in yer hole.
  17. You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty’s only a light switch away.
  18. Did you grow up on a chicken farm?? Because you sure know how to raise cock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment