Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Smooth pick up lines for girls

These are undoubtedly the best smooth pick up lines for girls; use them if you would like to become very attractive. And if you know more, please share them in the comment section below.
  1. Please tell me you're here alone.
  2. Let me tie your shoes, because I don't want you falling for anyone else.
  3. I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
  4. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  5. You must be in a wrong place...the Mister Universe contest is over there.
  6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  7. Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next boyfriend.
  8. Like a strip of bacon frying over an open fire, you're seriously sizzling.
  9. I can drive you crazy without a driver’s license!
  10. Hi, I'm Mrs. right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  11. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  12. You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
  13. I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
  14. Letters starts with ABC, numbers starts with 123, music starts with DO-RE-MI, love stars with YOU and ME!!
  15. I'm the one for you
  16. I don't know the name of your first, but I'm going to be your last.
  17. So I heard you like water? Good...you already like 70% of me.
  18. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  19. If you want me to fall for you, you have to give me something worth tripping over.
  20. Were your parents thieves? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
  21. I was blinded by your charm so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  22. Hey, Babe, what's your sign?
  23. Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  24. Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
  25. I'm not a flirt, all I'm doing is pointing out your beautiful features.
  26. I have this theory about you.
  27. Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment