Thursday, November 13, 2014

The funniest romantic pick up lines

Most think that pick up lines can only be used for making a first impression and starting a conversation, but I completely disagree, they can work every time, especially if you are not very confident and don't know what to say next, this is the reason why I will give you in this post a collection of the funniest romantic pick up lines you can use.
  1. Actually, I tend to make normal conversation sweetie rather than try to dazzle someone with a Kamikaze one-liner.
  2. There must be something wrong with my eyes darling, I can't take them off you.
  3. Tell me dear: what did you say? Oh, I thought you were talking to me?
  4. Excuse me for not getting up sweetie. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  5. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met honey...today.
  6. Would you come back sweetie to my place and pet my dog?
  7. I had a dream about you last night sweetie. Would you like to make it a reality?
  8. I'm in advertising darling. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  9. Excuse me but I'm doing a report on stamina sweetie. Would you be interested in finding the true meaning of marathon?
  10. Tell me dear: I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  11. You're very easy on the eyes darling.
  12. Do you believe in love at first sight sweetie, or should I walk by again?
  13. Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies sweetie.
  14. I have had a really bad day sweetie and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  15. Excuse me darling; I think it's time we met.
  16. So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning sweetie?
  17. I thought women like you honey traveled in packs.
  18. Tell me dear: you smell delicious.
  19. Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation darling?
  20. The only thing that matters is that we're together sweetie.
  21. Your daddy must be a thief honey, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  22. Weren't we married in a past life sweetie?
  23. Tell me dear: take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, let’s talk"
  24. There is more than what meets the eyes sweetie.
  25. Let's go lie down darling and talk about it.
  26. Sweetie, you haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  27. Don't you know me from somewhere darling?
  28. You should be someone's wife darling.
  29. Just where do those legs end sweetie?
  30. Can I be your slave for tonight darling?
  31. I'm sorry for staring sweetie, but you look like someone I used to know.
  32. Do you have room in your life for a new friend honey?
  33. I'm just a caraway seed in the bakery of life honey.
  34. Your smile is like sunshine darling.
  35. Fine darling! And you?
  36. I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince honey.
  37. I just moved into the building and I was wondering sweetie if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  38. Whatever you do sweetie, don't ever cut your hair!
  39. Here's your chance to get to know me sweetie.
  40. Tell me dear: I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  41. We voted you "The most Beautiful Girl Here" sweetie and the grand prize is me.
  42. The girl I'm with sweetie, oh, she's my sister.
  43. Are you free tonight sweetie or will it cost me?
  44. Excuse me sweetie, do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes"> Take me home with you.
  45. Tell me dear: my parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
  46. Do you know the essential difference darling between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  47. Tell me dear: do you have any Irish in you? (if no ) Would you like some? (if yes ) Want some more?
  48. I would say I like you honey, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
  49. Tell me dear: I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
  50. What lovely eyes you have darling, are they yours or did you buy them?
  51. I'm sorry, were you talking to me sweetheart? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  52. Tell me dear: weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  53. Where we supposed to meet for dinner honey?
  54. Tell me dear: say, did we go to different schools together?
  55. God must have been in a very good mood the day we met sweetheart.
  56. So there you are darling! I've been looking all over for you.
  57. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down sweetie; go ahead say no.
  58. You are the reason men fall in love sweetheart.
  59. Tell me dear: I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  60. Tell me dear: I'm employed.
  61. Gosh sweetie, you're pretty.
  62. I don't know what you think of me darling, but I hope it's X-rated.
  63. Tell me dear: when's our wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment