Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween pick up lines

I'm sure that this Halloween pick up lines are going to make you very special towards the opposite sex, and they will definitely cause many laughs and most importantly, they are going to make you more attractive. But this only depends if you know how to use your body language and self-confidence correctly.
  1. Hey, my parents are out of town sweetheart. That means we have the haunted mansion all to ourselves.
  2. It’s a good thing we’re not in a horror movie sweetheart. The pretty girl always goes first.
  3. I’m trying to work up the nerve to ask you out sweetheart, but I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. And worms. And maggots.
  4. You’re giving me shivers sweetheart … and not because of that costume.
  5. Hello, boo-tiful sweetheart!
  6. I'm no vampire sweetheart but I'm fine with getting no sleep and biting your neck all night.
  7. What's a nice ghoul like you doing in a crypt like this sweetheart?
  8. I would totally carve your pumpkin sweetheart.
  9. It’s almost midnight sweetheart. I can’t wait to see what you turn into.
  10. To a pirate: That’s quite a booty you’ve got there sweetheart.
  11. I want a taste of your Milky Way sweetheart.
  12. That pirate outfit looks really hot on you sweetheart. Want to search me for buried treasure?
  13. Pardon me. I hate to interrupt, but you've captured my eye sweetheart. Could I have it back? It's the only one I've got, to fall in love with you at first sight.
  14. I want you to put your Tootsie Roll in my basket sweetheart.
  15. You should dress up as a baker for Halloween with that set of buns sweetheart.
  16. Mmm sweetheart! You're decomposing in ALL the right places!
  17. Are you a ghost sweetheart? Because you’ve been haunting my dreams.
  18. I want to put my Tootsie Roll in your basket sweetheart.
  19. Please come home with me sweetheart. You never know what I'll turn into, at midnight!
  20. Are you being a ghost for Halloween sweetheart, or are you just my boo?
  21. When I saw you walk in, I got so hot sweetheart, my skin melted. Literally. Around here, it's an in look.
  22. You're the most boo-tiful ghost sweetheart I've seen all night!
  23. You should try my famous candy-corn chowder sweetheart. Want to come over for dinner next Friday?
  24. You're the only treat I want in my sack this Halloween sweetheart.
  25. Hi, I'm a zombie sweetheart, can I eat you out?
  26. Please, Lady, come home with me sweetheart. You never know what I'll turn into, at midnight!
  27. Is that a bat in your pocket sweetheart, or does my costume excite you?
  28. I want to ask you out, but I've got butterflies in my stomach sweetheart. And worms. And maggots. And...
  29. Girl, you make my crotch rise from the dead sweetheart.
  30. Why don’t we go somewhere where you can stick a candle in my jack-o-lantern sweetheart?
  31. If you think I’m sexy now sweetheart, you should see what I turn into at midnight.
  32. I should have dressed up as a ghost tonight sweetheart so I could let you under my sheets.
  33. Hey sweetheart, want to find out why they call me PumpkinHead?
  34. I’ve got a rubber mask and you’ve got the candy sweetheart - let’s go trick or treating.
  35. Hey pumpkin sweetheart – I bet I can put a smile on your face.
  36. Is that candy in your pocket or are you just happy to see me sweetheart?
  37. You look dead sexy sweetheart. Literally.
  38. To the cute zombie: You look dead sexy sweetheart. Mostly dead, but still sexy.
  39. Hey, sweetheart, did you know they call me PumpkinHead?
  40. Pardon me for drooling sweetheart, but without my jaw, I can't help myself.
  41. If you were a jack-o'-lantern sweetheart, I'd totally light your candle.
  42. Why'd you dress up as princess sweetheart, when you could have simply come in plain clothes as the most beautiful girl at the Halloween party?
  43. I don’t know what the trick is sweetheart, but you certainly are a treat.
  44. I hear this house is haunted baby … we better stick together.
  45. Want to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of my Tootsie Pop baby?
  46. Pardon me for drooling baby, but without my jaw, I can't help myself!
  47. Is that some candy in your pocket or are you just happy to see me baby?
  48. I don't want your candy baby, what I really want is your number.
  49. I wish you were a vampire so we could do some necking baby.
  50. I can't find a costume for Halloween baby, so can I just go as your boyfriend?
  51. I want to take a ride on your broomstick baby?
  52. Want to find out what I turn into at midnight baby?
  53. If you think I'm hot now baby, wait until you see what I turn into at midnight.
  54. That skeleton over there wanted to ask you for your number baby, but, unlike me, he didn’t have the guts.
  55. If you’re a vampire: I want to suck your blood baby. But I won’t. Edward and Bella made it work. Sort of.
  56. You want to take a ride on my broomstick baby?
  57. Are you dressed up as Beyoncé baby? Cause you look Boo-ti-licious
  58. Nice pumpkins baby! And I like your boobs, too.
  59. You must be tired baby, because you've been running through my nightmares all night!
  60. Tricks aren’t really my thing baby. But you’re sure a treat.
  61. I want to bob for your apples baby.
  62. Hi boo-tiful baby.
  63. You look so good baby; you're making my man-bits rise from the dead.
  64. My real costume is at home in a box under my bed baby.
  65. If I were a zombie baby, I'd eat you first.
  66. Trick or treat at my place and I guarantee you'll get a full-size Snickers bar baby!
  67. Ooh, you look boo-tilicious baby!
  68. Hey baby, you've captured my eye baby. Could I have it back? It's the only one I've got, to fall in love with you at first sight.
  69. Your costume looks complicated baby. Need help taking it off?
  70. To the girl not wearing a costume: Lucky, you don’t need Halloween baby. You look like an angel every day.
  71. Are you dressed up as a tree baby? Cause you're giving me wood.
  72. That's a nice Witch costume baby, but you won't need the broom anymore, because you've already swept me off my feet.
And if you know other Halloween pick up lines, post them in the section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment