Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sweet pick up lines to say to your girlfriend

The worst thing I see many couples do is stopping romance, in other words, they think that because they are together, they don't need to make efforts to improve the relationship. One of the best ways you can use in order to keep your girlfriend interested and in love with you is to use sweet pick up lines, they are definitely going to melt her heart and keep her interested in you.
  1. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  2. My lips are like skittles. Want to taste the rainbow?
  3. Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!
  4. My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love.
  5. Does your father sell diamonds? Because you are FLAWLESS!
  6. I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
  7. Did it hurt? (What hurt?) When you fell out of heaven?
  8. You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent.
  9. Are you a hipster, because you make my hips stir?
  10. Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  11. I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
  12. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.
  13. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
  14. I need a dollar, but I only have 90 cents... do you want to be my dime?
  15. You're like pizza. Even when you are bad, you're good
  16. (As she is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something? (What?) My heart!
  17. You must be a ninja, because you snuck into my heart
  18. I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
  19. Are you Willy Wonka's daughter, because you look sweet and delicious!
  20. Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
  21. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
  22. I wish I was cross eyed, so I could see you twice.
  23. Can you take me to the doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you.
  24. I don't know if you're beautiful, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
  25. You don't need keys to drive me crazy.
  26. If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard
  27. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  28. Are you on Nickelodeon? Cause you're a-Dora-ble!
  29. [Point at her butt] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
  30. I'd say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
  31. Somebody better call God, because heaven's missing an angel!
  32. Are your parents bakers? Cause they sure made you a cutie pie!
  33. Can I borrow a quarter? "What for?" I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
  34. Are you a cat? Cause you are purrrfect
  35. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
  36. If I were a transplant surgeon, I'd give you my heart.
Of course, these aren't the only sweet pick up lines you can say to your girlfriend, if you know other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment