Sunday, November 16, 2014

Valentine's Day Pick-up Lines

If you would like to impress your date on Valentine's Day, then please, use the following pickup lines, they are extremely cheesy, romantic and attractive as well. The following Valentine's Day pick-up Lines took me many hours to collect, they are not mine, they can be found all over the internet, and they are really fantastic.
  1. You’re so sweet; you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  2. Will you be my valentine? I choo-choo-choose you.
  3. Going on a date with me is WAY better than eating a bag of those weird, chalky heart candies with sayings on them.
  4. Is that Cupid in your pocket, or do you just have weirdly shaped pants?
  5. I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here.
  6. Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous girl kissed me on Valentine’s.
  7. Once you go cupid, the rest are just stupid!
  8. I bought you 12 roses for Valentine's Day - 11 real and 1 fake. I will love you until all of them die and wilt away.
  9. Sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolate for Valentine’s Day but if you want something sweet and smooth I'm right here.
  10. Want to go judge couples based on their body language with me?
  11. You break my heart into 15 unique, chewable pieces... just like a Whitman's Sampler.
  12. I’d melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
  13. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
  14. Excuse me, you just dropped something — my jaw.
  15. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  16. Hello, Cupid called... he says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
If you have more Valentine's Day pickup lines, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment