Monday, November 24, 2014

Cheesy pick up lines for girls to use on guys

These are probably the best cheesy pick up lines for girls to say to guys, they will give impressive results.
  1. Do you have a map gorgeous? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  2. Hi! Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show, can i take his place?
  3. You’ve stolen the ASCII to my heart gorgeous.
  4. Hi! I'm going to need a tall glass of cold water, because gorgeous your making me HOT!
  5. Hey! People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!
  6. I hope you like coffee gorgeous...because I always have Folgers in my Cup.
  7. I need more than 140 characters to tell you how beautiful you are gorgeous.
  8. If you weren’t here I'd be the hottest person in this place gorgeous.
  9. Hi! Excuse me, I've lost my phone number – do you think I could have yours.
  10. If kisses were snowflakes gorgeous, I’d send you a blizzard.
  11. Hi! Is that the sun coming up... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  12. You have the nicest syntax I've ever seen gorgeous.
  13. Hi! Am I in heaven because gorgeous you just made my heart stop
  14. Hi! Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and gorgeous I'm lost at sea!
  15. My body is telling me yes gorgeous. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  16. Hi! If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  17. You hear that gorgeous? The ocean wants you to join me for a drink.
  18. Hi! Excuse me but is this a one person boat because I would rock with you all night long!
  19. Hi! No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  20. Hey! Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  21. Did god take the thunder out the skys and put it in your thighs gorgeous?!
  22. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name gorgeous.
  23. Do I know you gorgeous? Because you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  24. Hey! How much? To buy your heart gorgeous...
  25. Hi! If you were a pole I would dance all over you.
  26. If I had a garden I'd put your two lips and my two lips together gorgeous.
  27. I’m not a very good swimmer gorgeous, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  28. Hi, I have big feet gorgeous.
  29. Excuse me, I'm lost gorgeous. Can you give me directions to your house?
  30. What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this gorgeous?
  31. Something tells me you're sweet. Can I please have a taste?
  32. Bond gorgeous....James Bond
  33. Do you remember me gorgeous? (No.) Oh that's right, we've only met in my dreams.
  34. Gorgeous you’re so hot I need an oven mit just to touch you gorgeous.
  35. Hey! You and I would undergo a more energetic reaction than Potassium and water.
  36. You had me at Hello World Hey!
  37. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars gorgeous.
  38. Are your lips water gorgeous? Because I'm feeling a bit dehydrated...
  39. I see there’s a fire in your pants gorgeous and I’m from the fire department and am willing to put it out with my hose?
  40. My attraction to you is an inversed square law gorgeous.
  41. Hey! Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!
  42. Hey! Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  43. Somebody needs to call the bomb squad gorgeous, because you're the bomb!
  44. Are you sitting on the F5 key gorgeous? Because your backside is refreshing.
  45. Pointing at a spot on a girls face and say; gorgeous you got a little beautiful on your face.
  46. Hey! Every girl has a right to be cute, and girl, you prove that
  47. Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone gorgeous. What is that? It’s just that...your numbers not in it.
  48. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas gorgeous?
  49. Hi! Damn, you have more curves than a race track.
  50. Hey, I’m new in town gorgeous, witch way to your house?
  51. Hey! I may not be able to knock bottom, but I'll scrape the shit out of the sides!
  52. Hey! I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!
  53. We haven't even spoken yet gorgeous and I’m already on my knees!
  54. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open gorgeous?
  55. Your eyes are really cute gorgeous. Oh, wait! I think the right one is a litle cuter than the left one.
  56. Hey! I don't have a library card....but can I check u out?
  57. Hey! I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  58. Hey! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment