Monday, November 17, 2014

Funny cheesy pick up lines

These funny and cheesy pick up lines are perfect for attracting the right partner towards you, you just need to have the right body language features, because pick up lines without good facial and body expressions are simply words, they will not work for you!
  1. Was your father an alien baby? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  2. You are so sweet baby you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  3. It's a good thing that I have my library card baby. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  4. If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery baby...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
  5. Let's commit the perfect crime baby: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  6. Are you a light switch baby? 'Cause you turn me on!
  7. I've had quite a bit to drink love, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
  8. If you were a booger baby I would pick you first.
  9. I've had quite a bit to drink love, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
  10. Excuse me, if I go straight this way baby, will I be able to reach your heart?
  11. If I told you that you had a beautiful body baby, would you hold it against me?
  12. My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love baby.
  13. What’s a nice girl baby like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  14. You're hotter than donut grease baby.
  15. Did you just come out of the oven baby? Because you're hot.
  16. You are so sweet baby you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  17. Excuse me, if I go straight this way baby, will I be able to reach your heart?
  18. Can I borrow your cell phone baby? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  19. This time baby next year let’s be laughing together.
  20. If I were a stop light baby, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  21. Hello are you married baby? (Yes) Well I didn't hear you say happily?
  22. You're like a candy bar baby: half sweet and half nuts.
  23. Are you going to kiss me love or do I have to lie about that part?
  24. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's baby, you would be a McGorgeous.
  25. I'm sorry, I don't think we've met baby. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  26. Are you Google love? Because I've just found what I’ve been searching for.
  27. What’s a nice girl baby like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  28. My love for you is like a fart baby. Everything about it is powered by my heart.
  29. Let's have breakfast together tomorrow baby; shall I call you or nudge you?
  30. If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery baby...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
  31. Hi, I am your slave love, take me home and mistreat me.
  32. You should be someone's wife baby.
  33. I'm going outside to make out baby... care to join me?
  34. I will stop loving you baby when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  35. I may not be the best-looking guy in here baby, but I'm the only one talking to you.
  36. You're ugly baby, but you intrigue me...
  37. If I were a stop light baby, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  38. Did it hurt when you fell baby? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
  39. You smell like trash love, may I take you out?
  40. If this bar is a meat market baby, you must be the prime rib!
  41. Is your name Wi-Fi love? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  42. Are you Google love? Because I've just found what I’ve been searching for.
  43. Can I have your picture baby so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  44. Me without you is like a nerd without braces baby, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  45. I wish I was cross-eyed baby, so I could see you twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment