Saturday, November 1, 2014

Very dirty math pick up lines

In this post, I'm going to present you some very dirty math pick up lines that you should definitely avoid in your conversations and with your dates, unless you know what you are doing!
  1. I'm good at math... Let's add a bed, subtract our clothes sweetheart, divide your legs, and multiply!
  2. My lust for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  3. If four plus four equals eight, ....then me plus you equals fate darling.
  4. I don’t like my current girlfriend honey. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
  5. You’re sweeter than pi precious.
  6. I wish I was your calculus homework babe, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  7. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number honey?
  8. You and I darling add up better than a riemann sum.
  9. If I were a function darling you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.
  10. I wish I was your problem set babe, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
  11. I'll take you to your limit sweetheart if you show me your end behavior.
  12. I need a little help with my Calculus babe, can you integrate my natural log?
  13. My lust for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. We're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 baby so that slopes is actually increasing.
  14. You fascinate me darling more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  15. I don't know if you're in my range honey, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
  16. My friends told me that I should ask you out baby because you can't differentiate.
  17. Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you're acute-y.
  18. Hey precious...nice asymptote.
  19. I'd like to plug my solution darling into your equation.
  20. If I'm sine and you're cosine sweetheart, want to make like a tangent?
  21. I'd like to instantiate your objects darling, and access their member variables
  22. My ex-girlfriend baby is like the square root of -1,.... She's imaginary.
  23. If you were a graphics calculator sweetheart, I’d look at your curves all day long!
  24. Problems darling!
  25. If I were sin2x darling and you were cos2x , together we'd be ONE!
  26. Want to expand my polynomial darling?
  27. You've got more curves baby than a triple integral.
  28. I've been secant you for a long time sweetheart.
  29. I heard you like math babe, so what's the sum of U+Me
  30. I wish I was your second derivative babe so I could investigate your concavities.
  31. My lust for you is like y=2^x... Exponentially growing.
  32. My lust for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.
  33. I'm like pi sweetheart, I'm really long and I go on forever.
  34. I hope you know set theory babe because I want to intersect and union you.
  35. How about I perform a sort on your variables honey, and you can analyze my performance?
  36. I wish I was your derivative babe so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  37. Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors baby.
  38. My lust for you is like pi... Never ending.
  39. You and I darling would add up better than a Riemann sum.
  40. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates baby: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
  41. Our lust is like dividing by zero... You cannot define it.
  42. If you were sin^2x sweetheart and I was cos^2x, then together we'd make one.
  43. Your name is Leslie? Look baby, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  44. I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.
  45. I'll take you to the limit sweetheart as X approaches infinity.
  46. Let's take each other baby to the limit to see if we converge
  47. Are you a math teacher honey? Because you got me harder than calculus.
  48. My lust for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function
  49. Are you a math teacher precious because you got me harder than trigonometry?
  50. My lust is like an exponential curve. It's unbounded
  51. Do you need math help?
  52. I heard you're good at algebra babe! Could you replace my X without asking Y?
  53. You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations darling.
  54. Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume baby.
  55. You must be the square root of two baby because I feel irrational around you.
  56. Are you a 90 degree angle? Because you are looking right!
  57. Can I explore your mean value?
  58. Hey, honey! Want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nominal?
If you know other dirty math pick up lines, please include them in the comment section below in order to be published in this list in the future.

2 comments: